MyMemories Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
SusanLee

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #16 
Hello! Must tell you I saw your post just after it came out and it was killing me to not be approved for the forum yet because at 62 years old I remember seeing the first Star Wars movie in the theaters. It was revoluntionary (pun intended) for its time. As for my side, frankly my side is for whatever will keep them making more movies! lol
[email protected]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #17 
Hi, I just got approved & also could not wait to post so I could get the downloads, so I hope I'm doing this right. I choose the light. We just went & seen the new Star Wars movie tonight. We had to watch all 6 of the first ones before we went. Actually I was a little disappointed with the new movie. I felt it was the same o, same o. Maybe it was hyped up too much and so there was a big let down. I can already tell you whats going to happen in the next movie. Sorry to be a downer. However, my one and a half granddaughter will look great using your Star Wars digital's. My son took a picture of her holding 2 different light sabers and of course she is adorable.
windswept

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks so much I would love the freebie please

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #19 
Havent heard back yet from RvMacSouli hope all is ok with her and maybe just re-cupping from the Holidays

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbylam
star wars layout.jpg 

I downloaded and extracted all of these. It was so much fun!

Thanks you for this is super cool !!! I'm happy you had fun, and I wish you an Happy New Year [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanLee
Hello! Must tell you I saw your post just after it came out and it was killing me to not be approved for the forum yet because at 62 years old I remember seeing the first Star Wars movie in the theaters. It was revoluntionary (pun intended) for its time. As for my side, frankly my side is for whatever will keep them making more movies! lol

Hi, I just sent to you a private message with the link sorry for the delay, Happy New Year, and I hope you'll have fun [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hi, I just got approved & also could not wait to post so I could get the downloads, so I hope I'm doing this right. I choose the light. We just went & seen the new Star Wars movie tonight. We had to watch all 6 of the first ones before we went. Actually I was a little disappointed with the new movie. I felt it was the same o, same o. Maybe it was hyped up too much and so there was a big let down. I can already tell you whats going to happen in the next movie. Sorry to be a downer. However, my one and a half granddaughter will look great using your Star Wars digital's. My son took a picture of her holding 2 different light sabers and of course she is adorable.

Hello, I'm little like you, I was totally disappointed after the movie (it's pretty the same), I don't want to say what I don't like to don't do any spoiler for the fans who don't see it yet, I just hope the next one won't do the same I've just sent to you the link in MP sorry for the delay, Happy New Year and have a great day [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by windswept
Havent heard back yet from RvMacSouli hope all is ok with her and maybe just re-cupping from the Holidays

Hi, I'm really sorry for the long delay, I've sent to you by MP and by e-mail the link, accept again my apologize, and have a really great day.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #24 
I love Star Wars. Jar Jar Binks is my favorite along with the ewoks
newmomma4514

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #25 
My sister in law is taking me to see this as soon as I have some time off.... hopefully it will still be in theaters. This would be great for scrapping the tickets!

RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teenybop61
I love Star Wars. Jar Jar Binks is my favorite along with the ewoks

Hello, I just sent to you the link for the freebie in MP, have a beautiful day [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmomma4514
My sister in law is taking me to see this as soon as I have some time off.... hopefully it will still be in theaters. This would be great for scrapping the tickets!

That sound a great idea !!! I just sent to you in MP the link for the freebie [smile] Have a cool Sunday

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.