MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Delscrappy

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
Is there any easy way to change a 12x12 layout to 11x8.5 without the layout only taking up part of the page?  *not sure how to explain this**
I'm a CT Member for a Designer and she prefers the layout pages to be done 12x12 but I would love to use some of my layout pages for a calendar but the place I print my calendars from only does 11x8.5.  
Thank you in advance of time for any help that you are able to give to me.
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Delscrappy. The only way using MMS that I know of is to go to Album at the top then click on change size. It is fairly quick and easy then to re position or resize the elements to fit.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Delscrappy

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
That is the only way I have found to, but was hoping by some miracle there would be a better way so that I do not have to adjust every element...
Speaking of elements what is the easiest way to make all elements into one group....that is without having to click on each and every element because when I have tried that it seems like you cannot always get each and every one of them when they are all so layered. 
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
Depending on the page you have made, you can click on a blank area and then drag the mouse over desired area. This will pick up all elements but not the background paper. If there are only a few elements on top not wanted, you can select all and then while holding control, click on the ones you want deselected. 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Delscrappy

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you for the information - wish I would have known about the dragging the mouse over the desired area a long time ago...[smile] 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.