MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
TxRose

Reply with quote  #1 
Yes, I would be talking about those Adorable Waddling Penguins. 

This Adorable set of Waddlers is currently on Sale for 50% off.
Regular Price $1.99

Sale Price is $0.99

I can't wait to see what you can create.

Web03.jpg 

Web04.jpg 

These Adorable Waddlers also come with a set of Digital Papers.

Web01.jpg 

Web02.jpg 

What I love the most about Design Work is the research. The art is beautiful. But the research is something
I probably would not have done if it weren't for the Design Work.

As Promised, here are some fun facts about those Adorable Waddlers.

* There are 18 species of penguin and they are found in a variety of countries, all the way from Antarctica to the equator. 

* Everyone imagines penguins on the ice in Antarctica or taking a break on a passing iceberg, but penguins are also found in South Africa, Chile, Peru, Galápagos Islands, New Zealand, Australia and a number of sub-Antarctic islands.

Penguins are very nearly exclusive to the southern hemisphere, but Galapagos penguins live right on the equator and so there are a few penguins living in the northern hemisphere.

* The name penguin was originally given to an unrelated bird species – the now-extinct great auk, which was a large, flightless, black and white bird. When explorers first encountered wild penguins, they used the same name for the new creatures they were seeing.

Adélie penguins are named after the wife of Jules Dumont d’Urville, the French Antarctic explorer (he also named Terre Adelie/Adelie Land after her).

* Yes, penguins are birds. Lots of people think penguins are mammals rather than birds because they can’t fly, and we see them swimming underwater or waddling on land instead. But there are other birds that can’t fly (like emus, ostriches and cassowaries), and penguins fulfil all the biological requirements to be classified as birds – they have feathers, they lay eggs and they’re warm-blooded. They’re just seabirds that are very well adapted to their unusual lives, which is why they’re so different from other birds.

Enjoy your Adorable Waddling Penguins.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.