MyMemories Forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
PattyB

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello, and welcome to my challenge!

This month I am featuring my Little Red Hen Collection

The Little Red Hen Collection by PattyB Scraps is a fun and cute digital scrapbooking collection. It is based the fairy tale story of the Little Red Hen.

In the tale, the little red hen finds a grain of wheat and asks for help from the other farmyard animals (most adaptations feature three animals, a pig, a cat, and a rat, duck, goose, dog, or goat) to plant it, but they all refuse. At each later stage (harvest, threshing, milling the wheat into flour, and baking the flour into bread), the hen again asks for help from the other animals, but again she doesn't receive any help.
Finally, the hen has completed her task and asks who will help her eat the bread. This time, all the previous non-participants eagerly volunteer, but she refuses them, stating that no one helped her with her work. Thus, the hen eats it with her chicks, leaving none for anyone else.

With this life lesson in mind, create your layout!

Here is the bundle of my Little Red Hen Collection
pbs_the_little_red_hen_bundle.jpg 
To see the whole collection, click  -HERE-

Here's some inspiration layouts by my creative team
600-pattyb-scraps-the little-red-hen-dana-01.jpg  600-pattyb-scraps-the little-red-hen-rochelle-01.jpg  600-pattyb-scraps-the little-red-hen-rochelle-02.jpg  600-pattyb-scraps-the-little-red-hen-pia-01.jpg  600-pattyb-scraps-the-little-red-hen-renee-01.jpg  600-pattyb-scraps-the-little-red-hen-renee-02.jpg 
Submit your layout by April 30th, and if you use my Little Red Hen Collection you will receive on extra bonus. 

Happy Scrapping!

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Wonderful collection and story, thank you so much for hosting and the inspiration, here's mine. I used a freebie cluster and a paper from you.
Remember when.jpg 

PattyB

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks so much for playing along G.James!!!
I sent you a private message here in the forum, with your bonus.

Happy Scrapping!

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
I got it, thank you so much!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.