MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
carla

Reply with quote  #1 

Mood Board Challenge for April

Welcome to the Brand New Mood Board challenge. I am Carla and I will be your hostess for this fun Challenge.

Can it be April already??? April is the beginning of Spring! Easter is just a few weeks away and there are bound to be a few showers on the way. While some folks are still feeling the last acts of winter, others are trying to keep their heads above water with rain and the winter thaw. But no matter where you are, everyone here in the states is looking forward to the warmer weather and sunshine.

This months mood board is all about Spring.Choose 3 inspirations from the April Mood Board. Your inspiration could be the actual object, colors, texture, shapes, or something else.
When you are finished, Please be sure to list your 3 inspirations along with your layout here in this thread.

April Mood Board
April-MM-Mood-Board.jpg 
I can't wait to see what you com up with!  

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
This is my very first mood board! I used the bunnies, chick, and rain as my inspiration.

April-2019-Mood-Board.jpg

carla

Reply with quote  #3 
This is just adorable!  I love the dog with the bunny ears...too cute!  Thank you for playing along!

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you so much for hosting, here's mine. I was inspired by the bunny, chocolate eggs and spoon.
Kit used, it's created by Heather Z. Scraps. Fonts used: Brush Script and Overlock.
  Mood board April.jpg 

carla

Reply with quote  #5 
I love your layout!  Beautiful bunnies and a beautiful kit to have used!  Thank you so much for joining in!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.