MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
manabita

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to Pieces of our Lives BOGO!

[wave]

How this Challenge works:

Every month, I will choose one kit to highlight.  (Yes, I'm posting this a bit early because I'm super excited to get started!) You purchase the kit, make a layout and post it here in this forum before midnight of the last day of the month, (Monday, August 31) to receive a bonus kit for free!

Featured Kit:  Summer's Joy combo 1 
This fun, bright kit, is perfect for scrapping all your end of summer memories.  It has 4 papers and 20 page elements.
WI_01.jpg

Posting Bonus:  Summer's Joy combo 2
This kit also has 4 papers and 20 elements and is the perfect compliment to combo 1.
WI_02.jpg 

So to get Summer's Joy combo 2, free...
create a layout using Summer's Joy combo 1 and post it here.
It's that simple!

[thumb]

And if you would like to receive this EXTRA posting bonus of Summer’s Joy Monogram Set, just post  your layout on our MemoryMosaic FB fan page, AND in one other place of your choosing, with this link to the product page in the store:
 http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=JAMM-CP-1507-90158&r=Memory_Mosaic

Then post a comment on this page of our blog, with the link to your 2nd post.

If you do that, I’ll send you the link to download this Monogram set, that matches the Summer’s Joy collection!

monogram WI.jpg 
This product is not presently in the store.  It is only available to you as an extra bonus for this challenge! 

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 9 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Very versatile so I did 2 pages with different themes.
Challenges-001.jpg  Challenges-002.jpg 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
manabita

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Sugar!  I love what you did with the layouts!  The use of the orange flowers in the background of the "70's" layout is great, and I love the grouping on the "summer" layout.  So fun!  Thank you for participating in our challenge!

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 9 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

BarbN

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
this kit was perfect for scrapping some summer photos I had not done yet.  so sunny!

Summers Joy layouts-002.jpg 

Summers Joy layouts-001.jpg 

Summers Joy layouts-003.jpg 

manabita

Reply with quote  #5 
Great layouts, BarbN!   So fun to see what all you did with the kit.  Love the expression in the first photo!  I can almost hear the words. [smile]  Thank you for participating.  

STMMMS13734

alcoston

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
summer's joy challenge-001.png
manabita

Reply with quote  #7 
What a fun layout, alcoston!   Love the clustering and the letters!  So creative!  Thank you for participating!

STMMMS13734

DonnaKS

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #8 
When I saw these colors I couldn't get them out of my head since they kept bringing a photo of my grand-daughter to mind. She is truly awesome! DKScholz Aug 15 MemMos-001.jpg 
manabita

Reply with quote  #9 
Oh Donna, this is a beautiful layout!  Your grand daughter truly is AWESOME!  Being a grandmother is the best!!  

Blessings,
Joy

STMMMS13734

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #10 
Lovely layouts Alcoston and DonnaKS.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
manabita

Reply with quote  #11 
Hi Ladies!

I have sent you all an email from here, asking you to send me your email connected to your MyMemories account, so I can get your bonus kit for this challenge sent out.  I will have the kit sent out tomorrow if I get everyone's email by then.  

Thanks so much for participating!  I hope you enjoy using Summer's Joy!

Blessings,
Joy

STMMMS13734

manabita

Reply with quote  #12 
Bonuses should have been sent out, at least to everyone who responded with an email address.  If you did not get yours please let me know.  

I hope you will join us for the September BOGO challenge!! 

Happy Scrapping!

STMMMS13734

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.