MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
PSDigitalMemories

Reply with quote  #1 
Baking WA.png 

Hello, August! Summer is coming to an end and the Kids will be going back to school. Kids love baked goods and so do we. Cookies, Cakes and Bread Oh My!

This month’s Cookbook Challenge is focused on baking! Baking can be either sweet or savory!

This month’s participation Gift is this Baking Mini embellishment Kit. Baking.jpg 

Everyone who participates will receive this FREE Exclusive gift created only for participants.

1. Create your Cookbook Scrapbook recipe page and post it here in this forum.
Share a challenge suggestion that you would like to do.

Important: I will need your email address and Your full name that you use in the my Memories site to download your FREE Participation Gift. You can either post your info in this post or you can message me the info. Your FREE Participation Gift will be in your Download section the first week of September.

Remember to Have Fun! Post your Scrapbook Cookbook Baking Recipe and One suggestion and Receive your FREE Participation Gift. Next Month we will have another fun recipe Scrap Challenge and another Participation gift to help you in creating your Scrapbook Cookbook.

Happy Scrapping,

Paylor Studio's

Mike & Loti Paylor

Get $10.00 off My Memories Software
use coupon code
STMMMS33859

lisajung

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
My Album 6 bbq-001.png Lisa Jung     This is actually my first page entry. I am fairly new to this so I hope I have it right, I used Fixin to Cookout by Lisa Minor . With my quick & easy Baked Beans baked on the grill recipe & a picture of my beans.  Thanks, Lisa   [email protected] .
Next Challenge Candy treats for Halloween or Thanksgiving sides.   

Reply with quote  #3 
Lisa, that is Awesome. I am going to try your Beans for our Labor Day cookout. Your suggestion is perfect.

Next month I will do the Halloween  candy treats and I will make a special Halloween Candy embellishment gift for everyone. The Holidays are coming and that means alot of cooking, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Mmmm. We are gonna have fun making our Scrapbook cookbook.

Happy Scrapping,

Mike & Loti Paylor

use coupon code
STMMMS33859

blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
Best bakers I have known: my Mom and my Aunt Frannie!  I've been working on my family tree and think that family recipes are great to include!

Used embellishments from Sugarmoon's Baked with Love kit.

Would love a challenge with apple and pumpkin baking.

aunt frannie sugar cookies.png

PSDigitalMemories

Reply with quote  #5 
Awesome Job. I Love the idea of combining Family Tree and Family Recipes together. Yes we will be doing Pumpkin recipes in the October Challenge. Which will really be Thanksgiving cooking recipes.
Next month in October we will be doing Halloween Treats challenges.
 Ya'll keep up the good work and I look foreword to seeing more of everyone beautiful pages.

Have an Awesome Day,

Mike & Lottie Paylor

use coupon code
STMMMS33859

l3337h

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
I have not used photoshop in a few years.  Just now getting settled into retirement & new location.  I don't remember how to do a lot of things, but I thought I would give this challenge a try.  I used several different elements from several different designer's on your website.

For the menu I used Lisa Minor "check please", and Angel Wing for the elements in "Country Kitchen" and "In the Kitchen".  I forgot where I got the flowers, but they were from product I got from you in 2015 I think.  Correction:  I believe it was ADBDesigns for the flowers.

Hope my post is not too late!
Helen's-Challenge-Chicken-Sandwich.jpg  Let me know if this was done incorrectly.  I just guessed??????????
Lorraine Haby
[email protected]

Reply with quote  #7 
Lorrianne,

Awesome job. All of ya'll Ladies have done a wonderful job. I look foreword to seeing more of everyone's Scrapbook cookbook.
  Remember to come back in September for our next challenge with a Halloween treat theme and a special exclusive FREE Gift for all of the participants of the challenge. 
  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and Happy Labor Day.

Happy Scrapping!
Mike & Lottie Paylor
Paylor Studio's

use coupon code
STMMMS33859

PSDigitalMemories

Reply with quote  #8 
Important: I will need your email address and Your full name that you use in the my Memories site to download your FREE Participation Gift. You can either post your info in this post or you can message me the info. Your FREE Participation Gift will be in your Download section the first week of September.

Happy Scrapping! [smile][smile]

Mike & Lottie Paylor
Paylor Studio's

use coupon code
STMMMS33859

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.