MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
sugarmoon

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello! Welcome to the August 2020 Color Challenge with Sugar Moon Designs! 
 We have been having a great time so far this year, and if you participate you'll receive a FREE mini kit and then all the mini kits add up to one large super amazing and colorful kit! So come on, let's get started!

This month's color is . . . . 

sugarmoon_colorchallenge_august.jpg 

I have to confess that turquoise is one of my favorite colors, and I love it for summer because it reminds me of swimming pools and swimming and water and everything I love about summertime [biggrin], so I thought it might be a fun color to inspire you with in August!

Here is a layout featuring turquoise that I've done using the Sugar Moon Designs' kit, "Mermaid Kingdom."

swimtime_mermaidkingdom.jpg 

sugarmoon_mermaidkingdom_mainpreview.jpg

and also for you, let's face it, "The human world is a mess!" It's always better Under the Sea!!

Okay, so it's your turn I would love to see your layouts!

For this month's challenge you don't have to use any special kits or supplies - just whatever inspires you!

Here are the challenge rules:

• Create a Layout, Mood Board, List, Art Journal, or Surprise Me with your format!
  • Save your layout at 600x600 pixels and post it in the current month's Sweet Inspiration Challenge Thread.
  • Also, don't forget to tell us in the thread which kit you used, and please link to that kit in the store so that we all can find it.
  • You'll have until the 12:00 Midnight Central Standard Time on the last day of the month to make your layout, so please have it posted by the end of the month! 
Sugar Moon Design store here at MyMemories [wave]Sugar Moon Design Blog

USE MY CODE: STMMMS42122 to save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software + 1 free month of the design club ( = 8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off on photobook printing.

THANKS, EVERYONE! Can't wait to see your layouts!!

Use Code STMMMS42122 for $10.00 off Software and Photobooks!

Marie-Christine

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.