MyMemories Forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
Digi Deborah

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
*** This Challenge is now over. Please see the August Font-Tastic Challenge #2 ***

For our first challenge we'll use a sophisticated but a little flirty font called Sofia. Please use the font in a layout and then reply to this post kit. The challenge guidelines are here.

I'll be hosting two challenges a month. This is the first one for August. Please make sure to upload your completed layout by August 24. 

Download the Sofia font here.

Here is the set of coordinating alphas you will receive as your participation gift. And, I'll have a surprise Digi Deborah Designs FREEBIE if you use one of my products currently in my shoppe at My Memories.

FC_sofia_8-12-19.jpg 

KarenT

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Europe camping qp with additions tiny.jpg 

Pictures from when my grandparents, mom, aunt, and uncle lived in Germany and traveled during the summers.  The middle picture is my grandpa and the right picture is my uncle.  I used your "Camping Out" quick page and word art.

Digi Deborah

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for participating in this month's challenge!! I've sent you a PM with a link to the download of your prize. Please let me know if you have any problem downloading it. Have a blessed day and keep checking back for the next Font-Tastic Challenge coming your way very soon!! In the meantime, head over to the DigiDeb Designs FB Group for even more scrapbooking FREEBIE goodies!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.