MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the August Loyalty Club at MyMemories!

This club will run from August 1st to August 30th. You will have until September 7th to redeem your cards for a prize.

How does it work? Here is how to play:

1. Save the card image to your computer. 

Aug-Club-Card-2014.jpg   
Loyalty Club Card was made using StoryRock's Summer Sorbet

2. Participate in designer challenges here in the forums. Challenges that award loyalty stamps will be noted in the challenge information.

3. When you are awarded a loyalty stamp, use your favorite scrapbooking program to place your stamps on your card.

4. When you have filled all the spaces on your card, send me a private message with your completed card attached. Include your email address, full name and the username you use to shop in the MyMemories store. Also, tell me which item valued at $3.99 or less you would like as your prize. You may choose from any of these participating prize shops. Your prize will be added to your store account by our media manager Cole, and she will email you when your prize is ready for download.

ayla

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
must all spaces filled, I did not get so much this month ??

TheLittleBirdie

*chirp* *chirp*
Reply with quote  #3 
Hello Ayla! 

Yes, you do need to have each spot filled with a stamp to redeem the prize. It is a brand new month...I look forward to receiving your full card! 

Happy Scrapping! 

Cole Peak
Forum Director
[email protected]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.