MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
I love that there are so many free fonts on the internet. Fonts add interest to your titles and journalling.

Your challenge this month is to create a layout using the font "Sofia" by Latinotype. It's free to download and use.

This font is probably best used in a title because it would be harder to read as a small journal font, but feel free to use it for either. It could work if you only have a couple of lines.

When you are finished please post your layout here and I will send you a link to download this font & paper for free.

A2R_CEADec_Preview.jpg 

When I saw the color scheme for the free kit this month I decided to create a matching kit for sale in the store because I thought it was perfect for "Elf on the Shelf". It's on sale in the shop for $2 this month if you are interested. 

ElfMischief_1.jpg 

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #2 
Here is my layout using the Sofia font. The word "Annie" is written with Sofia font.

A2R_SofiaFontSample.jpg 

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

phantom31052

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
hi i just finished my page this morning...i hope you like it

Carmen-077.jpg 

Reply with quote  #4 
That is an adorable photo and layout, love that little face. [smile] Thanks for sharing. Sent your download link via pm.

Barb

jonyce

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
What a beautiful font!!!  I just love it....works well for titles as well as journaling!  

I used your new release Happy Family.  [smile] 

A2R-011.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.