MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
moog25

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #31 
Good thing I checked this thread, I thought I'd already posted my page. Here it is: Im-Possible_web.jpg

I used "Moments in Time" by ADB designs https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=ADBD-CP-1304-31394 The font is Schwoop.

Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 
great pages folks!!! Kit parts sent to here [smile]
smikeel

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #33 
There are a lot of Wonderful pages her ladies. Well done!!
I thought I had my page posted here, but I guess not, so here it is now. This is doubling with Inspiration Station with Kathryn.

Journaling:

The summer before your senior year of high school you said you wanted a family trip for your graduation present. Family being dad, brother, grandma and yourself. In July of 2013 your dad and grandma booked a family trip to Maui for the following June.

The first three years of high school you did not make much of an effort to get good grades, and were in danger of not having the necessary credits to graduate. The deal that was made was for you to graduate, or you would stay home and the rest of us would make the trip without you. 

Knowing that what was said would be exactly what would happen, you put your nose to the grindstone, worked very hard your entire senior year, and earned the grades to get your diploma and graduate. Yes, we all went to Maui.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'!" - Audrey Hepburn

6-20-2014-Glad-To-Be-A-Grad-mikweb.jpg 

Kit used Graduation Day-Blue Designer Pack by Kathryn Estry Designs

Font: Apple Symbols and Arial Rounded MT Bold

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by smikeel
There are a lot of Wonderful pages her ladies. Well done!!
I thought I had my page posted here, but I guess not, so here it is now. This is doubling with Inspiration Station with Kathryn.

Journaling:

The summer before your senior year of high school you said you wanted a family trip for your graduation present. Family being dad, brother, grandma and yourself. In July of 2013 your dad and grandma booked a family trip to Maui for the following June.

The first three years of high school you did not make much of an effort to get good grades, and were in danger of not having the necessary credits to graduate. The deal that was made was for you to graduate, or you would stay home and the rest of us would make the trip without you. 

Knowing that what was said would be exactly what would happen, you put your nose to the grindstone, worked very hard your entire senior year, and earned the grades to get your diploma and graduate. Yes, we all went to Maui.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'!" - Audrey Hepburn

6-20-2014-Glad-To-Be-A-Grad-mikweb.jpg 

Kit used Graduation Day-Blue Designer Pack by Kathryn Estry Designs

Font: Apple Symbols and Arial Rounded MT Bold

Wow! Journaling and photos are super scrapped! Love how you fastened that dangling tassel!
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by moog25
Good thing I checked this thread, I thought I'd already posted my page. Here it is: Im-Possible_web.jpg

I used "Moments in Time" by ADB designs https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=ADBD-CP-1304-31394 The font is Schwoop.

OMGosh you really turned your new place into a beautiful wooded hideaway!
Elynnia

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #36 
Here is my layout about learning to swim.. both in the lake and at the pool.
I used Crazy4M's kit Feeling Buggy.
ElynniaJuneThemeQuote.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.