MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone just so that you know or don't get lost you'll find my CIJ challenge in this thread (to be updated when CIJ goes live 23-28 July)

Karyn

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
[thumb]
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #3 
A clue for you Ms Karyn, it's a challenge you love, you and Deb used to love these ones the best [biggrin] when we were at Nuts [biggrin]

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
Ooo Ooo....looking forward to CIJ!!  My imagination on what the nutty squirrel might have in store for us is going...well...nutty!
kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #5 
It's here!  It's here!  Merry Christmas in July!  I just had to stay awake until it got here! 

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #6 
OH Kara...you must be so excited come the real christmas [biggrin] 

Well now Tbear you know what I thought I was going nutty, this thread was placed under my Nutkin's Nest as a reminder for everyone of where my CIJ challenge was and low n behold I've now found it must have been moved by someone to the CIJ board...I know I put it under mine as Karyn commented and the CIJ board was secret and hadn't been turned on at that stage...how strange...I wonder who decided to move it unless those norty Christmas elves have been playing up again [biggrin]

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutkinTailz

Well now Tbear you know what I thought I was going nutty, this thread was placed under my Nutkin's Nest as a reminder for everyone of where my CIJ challenge was and low n behold I've now found it must have been moved by someone to the CIJ board...I know I put it under mine as Karyn commented and the CIJ board was secret and hadn't been turned on at that stage...how strange...I wonder who decided to move it unless those norty Christmas elves have been playing up again [biggrin]

The thread moved because:
1. The MM elves ARE norty AND move in mysterious ways.
2. Karyn is really a space alien and her clone is a sneaky one.
3. Lesley has truly lost it. And this time it's more than just her nut stash.

I vote for #3 [biggrin]
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #8 
LOL Lil' Bear I've missed you [biggrin]...I concur yes number 3 is the reason [biggrin]

kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #9 
Yes, I'm unbearable during the holiday season.  My employees insists I'm torturing them with Christmas music and I watch every Christmas special on TV. 

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #10 
I drive everyone crazy with my bad singing of christmas songs...the ones I tend to sing all the time are We wish yo a merry christmas (coz I know all the words) and Away in a Manger coz I know most of the words and can fit lalah's in the rights spots and then there's my selection medley of the rude ones [biggrin]

paperlady

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbear
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutkinTailz

The thread moved because:
1. The MM elves ARE norty AND move in mysterious ways.
2. Karyn is really a space alien and her clone is a sneaky one.
3. Lesley has truly lost it. And this time it's more than just her nut stash.

I vote for #3 [biggrin]

ROFL!   [rofl]

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.