MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
michael68

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
Dear all,
I have been trying to create a 24x36 inches Family Photo Collage to be printed out and framed onto my wall. There are many nice designs for background but I would like to know how to choose the high res ones so that when printed in the desired size, it would still give a sharp image.
For designing collage, which is the best options to choose? I select the Design option and custom the size to 24x36 inches. However, when I drag photos into the work area, it prompted me that the quality is not good enough for print, although I have try to resize it as much as possible to no larger than a4 size...
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Michael
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Michael,
This message is because of the size/quality of your original picture. It is going to print grainy. Try starting with a better quality photo. One that is taken/saved at a higher resolution.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
michael68

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks, for the background, is the quality good enough when printed to 24x36?
MagsGraphics

Reply with quote  #4 
Michael - You should be able to use a standard 12" background because they all should be created at 300dpi and that will work - even enlarged to that degree.  BUT, one way is to not use the "background" tab at all and bring in TWO 12"x12" backgrounds as embellishments or as shapes and put them side-by-side.

If it helps, I made a banner that ended up printing at 6 feet for a baseball team.  I had to start it as a 3-foot size because 6ft was way too large of a canvas for the program to function and when I exported it, I had to export at the smallest/most compressed option - but it STILL LOOKED AWESOME when it was printed at 6 feet!  

[QXuKEke] 
Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with this code:  STMMMS90118
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.