MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Fran98765

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Farmers Market from FranB Designs 

Summer is here! One of my favorite Saturday activities is to head to our local farmers market. I love buying produce directly from the growers - the food tastes better! With tons of foodie elements, from potatoes to tomatoes, you will find lots of uses for this collection.

FarmersMarket1b.jpg  FarmersMarketBundle1b.jpg  FarmersMarketExtraBits1b.jpg  FarmersMarketExtraPapers1b.jpg    

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
My LO using this adorable kit: 
[How_big_can_they_Grow_tmb] 

Photos taken of the winning vegetables from 2014 of the Alaska State Fair produce contest. Some of the photos are to show off their creativity with produce also.
At the fair, farmers from the Matanuska-Susitna Valley routinely display vegetables and produces of gargantuan sizes — a 138-pound cabbage, 65-pound cantaloupe, 39-pound broccoli, 83 pound rutabaga are just a few of the monsters that have sprung forth from Alaska's soil. And who can forget the 2051 pound pumpkin from 2019. Yes you read that right. We really know how to do it up big here in Alaska.

my blog
CT for Cheryl Day Designs, FranB Designs, Moore Blessings Designs
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.