MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #1 

Welcome to the Feb. 2019 THE VINTAGE ROMANTIC challenge. 

This month I am featuring my new collection COZY NEW YEAR

The collection is in my store now and will be on sale thru the 17th. 

To help you complete my challenge, I am providing a gift page starter each month; this month it is a gorgeous Stacker. 

Here is how the challenge works:

1) Click on the Page Starter preview to go to my store and add the FREE Page Starter to your cart. (only free during current month)

2) Create a layout with either a "romantic" or a "vintage/heritage" twist. For your layout use my featured collection OR use ANY MM Designer kit in a similar palette. You may use THE FREE PAGE STARTER but you do not have to.  

3) Post your layout here in this thread (please provide credit to the designer, if not me) 

I LOOK FORWARD to having you join me this month!

HUGS!
Diane

JUST CLICK ON PREVIEW TO GO TO MY STORE - will only be available in February
adbdesigns-cozy-new-year_TVR_Chall_FEB_sp01.jpg

Here is a peek at the collection & some layouts from my Creative Team for inspiration.
CozyNewYear_Bdle.jpg  CozyNewYear_Bdle_QPs.jpg  CozyNewYear_Blends.jpg  CozyNewYear_Clusters.jpg  CozyNewYear_Flourishes.jpg  CozyNewYear_Glitter_ppr.jpg  CozyNewYear_Masks.jpg  CozyNewYear_PKall.jpg  CozyNewYear_PKele.jpg  CozyNewYear_PKppr.jpg  CozyNewYear_Solids.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-cinna-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-dana-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-dana-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-Lana-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-Lana-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-maureen-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-maureen-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-nancy-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-nancy-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-pia-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-pia-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-poki-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-poki-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-renee-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-renee-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-rochelle-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-cozy-new-year-rochelle-02.jpg

STMMMS89620 and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.