MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
photowise

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
Can I fill color a background paper using an eyedropper tool and choosing a color off of my current paper or photo?
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
MM doesn't have an eyedropper tool [frown] It only lets you choose from the colors they have in the recolor option. I'm hoping maybe this becomes a feature in an upgrade down the line. MM does take suggestions if you wanted to contact customer support. [smile]
photowise

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Ouch... that's a really important function for people [frown]   
I've been using it since 2004 - so I'm really surprised any scrapbooking software wouldn't have it by now!
Is there a 'Suggestions' page?
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
You can include your suggestion in the form at their customer support page HERE. They don't have a "dedicated" suggestions box, but it will get to them this way [smile]

And yes I agree. I use eyedropper in Photoshop, and when I couldn't find it in MMS I was so sad! [frown]
photowise

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
I clicked your link and it said the page doesnt exist ...?
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
i may have typed something wrong. I fixed it and it should work now.
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #7 
You can change the colour. If you want a solid colour use the colour change on the right hand side in backgrounds and go to more then picker. NOTE: This option gives a solid colour.  You can place the background as a photo then go to photo/recolour/more/picker. After you have changed the colour (This option maintains pattern), yu can right click the background/photo and click on set to background.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.