MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Peachyasapear

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
Is there a way to have the content folders not in categories, or to organize your own categories? I find it difficult to locate my purchased kits as there are a lot of them, I don't always remember the names of the kits and because they get put into categories automatically I have to search through several to figure out where they are. I'd rather not have any categories and just have them show up with kit names. 
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Yes. I put all my content in under the folders I want. You can do a general download rather than the windows download. For all your existing folders go to Cdrive>Programmes 86>My Memories>Components> you should know what to do from there to put them how you want.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Tdiddy

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Sugar! Thank you so much for answering our questions! I absolutely love digital scrapping, but, I'm so new to this. I used to be a Creative Memories Consultant, so digital is a new experience for me. I do have a few questions for you, if you dont mind, if you do, that's fine.
1.  if we download our kits into general, do we still get everything we paid for? sometimes the designer says we won't get everything.
2. where's a good reasonable place to get our pages printed, besides MM?
3. i did what you told the lady in the above question about making folders, so I thought i'd start with animals..only..but i accidentially put other embellishments in it, like a nurse, a thermometer. is there something i can do to put them in the folder i want them in? and then do you store them on your desktop?
Thanks and God Bless You, Tina

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi and welcome Tdiddy. Won't hold Creative Memories against you. lol. I know a few people that use/d CM and have used their programme on a friend's computer.  
Follow the same path as I mentioned in previous nots. You can than move the elements to whatever folder you want. I find it helpful to have both the elements and papers saved (Separately of course) under the designers name then under the element. This is so you can participate in the challenges and if you post online, you can give credit to the kit's designers. I also like to name the elements so I can use the search button. It is a bit of work to set up sometime but easier to do from day one than try to go back. They are not on my desktop but in my programme files. You could probably put them on the desktop and get the programme to go there but I don't recommend it for normal users.
I am in Australia so where I go to got printed would be different. I do only print for gifts for those that don't have computers. Otherwise I put the finished pages on a USB and give it. This way it can be seen in a digital photo frame or on a TV or computer.
I have never heard of not getting everything in general folder. If that is an issue, you could download to windows and then go into the folders and rearrange to what you want. I have done that many times. Feel free to PM me if you want and maybe show me some of your work [smile]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdiddy
Hi Sugar! Thank you so much for answering our questions! I absolutely love digital scrapping, but, I'm so new to this. I used to be a Creative Memories Consultant, so digital is a new experience for me. I do have a few questions for you, if you dont mind, if you do, that's fine.
1.  if we download our kits into general, do we still get everything we paid for? sometimes the designer says we won't get everything.
2. where's a good reasonable place to get our pages printed, besides MM?
3. i did what you told the lady in the above question about making folders, so I thought i'd start with animals..only..but i accidentially put other embellishments in it, like a nurse, a thermometer. is there something i can do to put them in the folder i want them in? and then do you store them on your desktop?
Thanks and God Bless You, Tina

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.