MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #1 
This spring we decided to remodel our kitchen as it was 23 years old and had been the object of abuse from 4 children and 1 dog.  Little did I realize the journey that I was on :(  The planning and deciding started back in February.  By May 16 we had the cabinets delivered.  Fast forward to July 28 - today.  I still don't have a working kitchen - ugh! 

But with fingers crossed and a giant 'here's hoping!' the granite might be installed by the end of this week.  On can only pray.

Anyway, along the way I took a timeline of photos and then made a kit to coordinate with that.  I also have this mini that I made for a blog train that starts August 1.  I've also uploaded it to MyMemories and it's your's free Here.  Hope you like it :)

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

Brad_Pitt

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 

Awesome Design...!
Can I change a little bit in the code of this?
I want to upload it to my own website...!

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Brad for the compliment.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'changing the code'?  The mini is being offered for free from my blog and now it's in the MyMemories store - also for free.  That's the extent of it.  If you want to post a link to my blog from your blog that would be fine, but please don't upload my kit to another site and then offer it to the public as I retain the copyright on it.

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.