MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #1 
Here is another beautiful collection from ADB Designs, called GENERATIONS, designed to help you scrap your stories of family events like Christmas or birthdays as well as individual pages that pay tribute to special family members across multiple generations.

The color palette includes classic wines, reds and greens mixed with warm neutrals and splashes of white. Holiday elements mixed with classic antiques and plenty of florals and ribbons provide you with everything you need to create a single page or an entire family photo book.

Generations_HSC__Bundle.jpg 

poki's projects featuring GENERATIONS

600-adbdesigns-generations-poki-01.jpg 

This photo was taken of four generations of my family who gathered for a "Celebration of Life" Memorial for my sister last Spring.  Back row has all the cousins and spouses (Gen 2)
from row my sister's children and grandchildren along with my mother. (Gen 1, 3, 4)  The occasion was not a happy one, but the gathering of family was priceless!

600-adbdesigns-generations-poki-02.jpg 

This Gingerbread House competition at the George Eastman House in  Rochester, NY (the Kodak founder) is always amazing.  My friend Pat Kirk always shares her photos with me!  Just think ... that beautiful art is all EDIBLE!  

Rochelle86

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
600-adbdesigns-generations-rochelle-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-generations-rochelle-02.jpg 
Templates by HSA 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.