MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
nadia

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
can somebody help me....I am missing something. I need to get items I have purchased on to the my memories software. I was told to go to the download page and just double click the mymemories windows link...I did that but the items are not in the software or if they are I don't know how to find them.  (all of these files were on my account before I downloaded the software...maybe that makes a difference)
I'm sure I have a million more questions too, as I can't even get past step one.
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 

Hi Nadia,

I am going to ask the obvious. Are you on the MMS download page and not your computer download? If on your MMS download page, are you signed into your account?  I am presuming you are talking about kits you have purchased through the MMS store.  If not it is still quite easy to do but the answer will be different.  Feel free to PM if you prefer.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
nadia

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Yes the MMS download page and yes kits purchased (including free) from MMS. I think I know how to get other kits on to the software (found a tutorial but haven't tried it yet) I just thought there was a direct route to get MMS material from my account to the software..... Or do I still down load to my. Computer first?
Also on the tutorial it showed papers, textures, and themes. I only noticed theme on mine. It is a newer version (5). I need to play around with it but got stuck at step 1.
And thank you for helping
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
On the download page, there are 3 different formats.  If you are using Windows, you click on that. Depending on how your computer is set up, it will either  place it in your download folder or if yo have it marked as open when downloaded, it will place straight into your MMS files.  You can set this using the arrow beside the little download/ing folder name at the bottom of the screen.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
nadia

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you so much Sugar for walking me through things....turns out I didn't have Java installed on my computer.  It works now. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.