MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
LanaBeber

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #1 

Christmas time is more special with gingerbread baking and decorating. It is a fun family tradition and creating a keepsake of the occasion keeps that memory alive, with the photos of the process and the resulting gingerbread goodies.
Gingerbread Collection by PattyB Scraps.

https://www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=gingerbread+pattyB

Temp by Jocee Designs and Creatively Obsessed.

600-pattyb-scraps-gingerbread-Lana-01.jpg     600-pattyb-scraps-gingerbread-Lana-02.jpg 

moemc

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
600-pattyb-scraps-gingerbread-maureen-01; tmp. by Jumpstart.jpg  600-pattyb-scraps-gingerbread-maureen-02.jpg 

LO1 Template by Jumpstart Designs

poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
I love that I was able to "isolate" a color palette in blue and one in red so that I could do two totally different layouts with this collection … here's my "blue" layout, wintry but not really Christmas (photo is from February 2010)
600-pattyb-scraps-gingerbread-poki-01.jpg 

and my "red"  Christmas layout.  Photo taken at a Vintage home of a couple who had an amazing Christmas collection, and every inch of their home was decorated with it!  Can you believe it?  Santa reading letters in bed!!

600-pattyb-scraps-gingerbread-poki-02.jpg 

DOVEDESIGN

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
600-pattyb-scraps-gingerbread-nancy-01.jpg  600-pattyb-scraps-gingerbread-nancy-02.jpg 
Rochelle86

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #5 
600-pattyb-scraps-gingerbread-rochelle-01.jpg  600-pattyb-scraps-gingerbread-rochelle-02.jpg 
First LO uses a template by Neia Scraps 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.