MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 

~~~~~~ THIS IS A LOYALTY CLUB CHALLENGE ~~~~~~

As we don’t have a gallery as yet please post your layout in this thread so that we can make comments and I can make sure you get your posting bonus and loyalty stamp. If you decide to post your layout elsewhere please put a link in your reply in this forum.

Uploading your LO image here - There are two easy ways to do this. Either go to the bottom of the forum and just click in the Reply Box and type a message and upload your image or use the reply tab at the bottom or top of the forum.
Select "insert photo" (the little icon that looks like a tree) and a pop up box appears allowing you to either link your image directly into your post from your computer or another web site.  You can also type your message in the box.  Really this method is not much different to DSP's except you're not using your gallery image link. I hope this helps but please ask questions.

You might also want to subscribe to this thread to keep track of comments and new layouts. Scroll to the end of the thread and click the subscribe box. [smile]

See Loyalty Club Rules Here.

The kit to use for this challenge is Here Comes Summer

HereComesSummer-1.jpg 

The challenge runs from Sunday 1 June to midnight Monday 30 June

EEE Forum

Posting Bonus preview – Here comes Summer 2

HereComesSummer2-1.jpg 

Other products available in the Here Comes Summer collection are:

Here Comes Summer Back Pack

HereComesSummerBGsm.jpg 

The challenge is really simple to follow, I’ll feature one of my kits in the store, you create a layout with it and post to Erica’s Everyday Events forum by midnight (MST) of the challenge deadline and you’ll get a lovely free coordinating bonus just for posting – how easy is that!!

So – to recap:
Create a layout using the featured kit (this is available for purchase from the store)
Place your layout in Erica’s Everyday Events forum by challenge deadline
Receive a lovely free coordinating posting bonus (and remember – if you don’t manage to create a LO in time, all posting bonuses will be available in the store)

MyMemories Store - EEE Current Challenge ForumEverything Erica Blog - My Facebook

smikeel

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
I just went and had a look at this Wonderful kit. This is going to be the perfect kit for me this month. My son, grandchildren, and I are headed to Maui next week (June 5th) for my granddaughter's High School graduation present, and I am sure I will have Lots-and-Lots of photos to use with it. [thumb]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Now I'm green Kim - I so loved our Hawaii trip last September. Looking forward to see all those lovely photos [thumb]

MyMemories Store - EEE Current Challenge ForumEverything Erica Blog - My Facebook

manabita

Reply with quote  #4 
Beautiful kit, Erica!  

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 9 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you Joy [smile]

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Here's my two Layouts using both kits and some backgrounds from the BG set.

HotWaterBeach2007sm.jpg  WaikikiBeach9Sept2013sm.jpg   

Jeanrx

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
Great summer kits, Erica!  Count me in.
Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
YAY Jean welcome on board our first EEE Challenge at MM [biggrin]

susyq532

Reply with quote  #9 
Here is my LO.

June challenges-005.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #10 
How adorable Nick is, love these photos susyq and your layout is beautiful. Thanks for joining in this challenge. I'll be sending the posting bonus to you shortly.

Many Feathers

Reply with quote  #11 

Hey Erica,
Just downloaded your kit (which is beautiful, of course). Wondering why the name shows as RikiB...? Perhaps your nickname is Riki...? Inquisitive minds want to know :-)

MF

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #12 
Ha ha - yes Riki is my nic and actually RikiB is my car licence plate too [biggrin] - great to see you here MF [wave]

carla

Reply with quote  #13 
Here's mine for your challenge, Erica!

First taste of summer and I used one of your QC's from DSP for this one...

First-Taste-of-Summer.jpg 

[MaySiggysmall_zps60d22071] 
Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #14 
Awesome work Carla, such pretty young ladies [smile] - sending your posting bonus and loyalty image now.

Elizabeth

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #15 
Adorable kit, Erica! I love that dotty paper in the extra background set!

paransassept2013400.jpg

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.