Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #17 
Myrtle-Beach.jpg 

Great kit for all those summer pics!

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #18 
Those seagulls sure are canny, great photo shot Z and super page. Thanks for playing along [smile]

MyMemories Store - EEE Current Challenge ForumEverything Erica Blog - My Facebook

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #19 
Love the OOB Tbear, fabulous page. Thanks for joing me for this first EEE Challenge at MM [thumb]

MyMemories Store - EEE Current Challenge ForumEverything Erica Blog - My Facebook

lmilgram

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #20 
I love this kit!  It is great for our 2013 vacation pics!  I used Erica's "Here Comes Summer" kit and the June 2014 sketch challenge as inspiration.

2013-07-Cape-Cod-1.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #21 
WOW super photos and I love your title work. Great idea to use Z CEA sketch. Thanks for taking part in this challenge Lisa...good to see you here. OK off to send your the posting bonus and loyalty image [smile]

melody123

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #22 

Love your kit.
 Love those Flowers.jpg
Credits:
Erica Belton Designer Pack-"Here Comes Summer"  Erica Belton Fast Five Template;
Little Butterfly Wings Splatter-Overlay on Umbrella;
Kristin Cronin Barrow Vacation WA;
Summer Lovin' Orange Border by Pink Reptile Designs; 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #23 
What a gorgeous photos Linda [smile] Super page too. Watch your inbox for the posting bonus.

BeckysCreations

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #24 
Love this kit Erica! I had so much playing.

HCS_EE.jpg 

Many Feathers

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #25 
Lots of GREAT LO's here...feels so good to see familiar names. Here's the start of mine, but I want to use the PB to finish, so I hope that's ok. I promise to upload the finished one as soon as it's done...if that's ok :-)
2014-05-Angie-fish-tank-bird.jpg 

diturpin

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #26 
Here's mine! [smile]

2014-06-04-Summer-Macey.jpg 

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Many Feathers
Lots of GREAT LO's here...feels so good to see familiar names. Here's the start of mine, but I want to use the PB to finish, so I hope that's ok. I promise to upload the finished one as soon as it's done...if that's ok :-)
2014-05-Angie-fish-tank-bird.jpg 

I always love your two pagers MF, what great OOB and of course it's OK to post with the PB later [smile] Thank you for joining in this inaugural EEE at MM. Watch your mail for the PB and Loyalty image.

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by diturpin
Here's mine! [smile]

2014-06-04-Summer-Macey.jpg 

Diane what an absolutley adorable smile she has...this is a wonderful page. Great to see you taking part in the EEE this month, thank you. I'll be sending the PB and Loyalty image soon so please check your mail [smile]

Raphne

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #29 
About a year ago, I used one of Erica's kits to suggest to my extended family that our next joint vacation be a Disney Cruise. Well, guess what?!?!?!
I'm planning to have some pages all ready for photos from our trip!
In addition to the challenge kit and the coordinating back pack, I used one of Erica's quick clicks for this.
HereComesSummer1.jpg

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphne
About a year ago, I used one of Erica's kits to suggest to my extended family that our next joint vacation be a Disney Cruise. Well, guess what?!?!?!
I'm planning to have some pages all ready for photos from our trip!
In addition to the challenge kit and the coordinating back pack, I used one of Erica's quick clicks for this.
HereComesSummer1.jpg

Oh my Raphne what a wonderful cruise that will be! Is that on the Queen Mary? I bet you'll all have tremendous fun. Gorgeous page and I can't wait to see more of your family trip. Watch for the PB and Loyalty image in your mail box [smile]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.