Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanrx
Hope I  get this right.  

Credits:

Here Comes Summer - Erica Belton
One Daydream QC - Erica Belton
Font- Chasm Extended

Little-Mermaid---July-2011.jpg 

What a pretty little sand mermaid she is too [smile] Kaitlyn is so photogenic, I love seeing your pages with her Jean. This one is super duper! Watch for the PB and loyalty image in your mail.

MyMemories Store - EEE Current Challenge ForumEverything Erica Blog - My Facebook

Many Feathers

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #33 
Here's my finished LO, using the PB too :-) It's doing triple duty with the Quote CEA and the Font CEA and I probably could include it int the Theme CEA too, KId Fun...but I have another idea for that :-) Thanks Erica for some awesome kits...and for sending the PB so fast so I could use it in my LO :-) Hope you like it 'cause I do :-)
2014-05-Angie-fish-tank-bird.jpg 
Credits
Here Comes Summer by Erica Belton.
Here Comes Summer2 by Erica Belton.
Heart Arrows by Erica Belton.
Font is A Little Sunshine from the CEA challenge here: http://forums.mymemories.com/post/june-collect-em-all-font-challenge-6923734 and Times New Roman for the quote.

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #34 
I love MF.

MyMemories Store - EEE Current Challenge ForumEverything Erica Blog - My Facebook

Romey

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by diturpin
Here's mine! [smile]

2014-06-04-Summer-Macey.jpg 
Romey

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #36 
What a delightful LO. Love that cute face!
smikeel

Reply with quote  #37 
I just went through and had a look at all these Fabulous pages. You ladies have done an Awesome job on these!! I Love each and every one of them.

Now that I have returned from my trip to Maui I have some photos to use with this kit. Here is my first set of pages.

Maui-June-6,-2014-Kihei-Beach-Day-both-mikweb.jpg 

Journaling: 

We rented a private condo in Kihei at the Kihei Kai Nani Resort, unit #101, which was a ground level unit that faced Kama'ole Beach Park II. Our first full day on Maui we spent at a couple of the beaches in Kihei. The first being the Kama'ole beach, just a short walk across the street. I lounged under an umbrella on the beach taking pictures of Joel, Felicity, and Fletcher playing in the water.

The map of the beach and condo is compliments of google.

Font: Noteworthy

I used Here Comes Summer Designer Pack and Here Comes Summer PP by Everything Erica.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by smikeel
I just went through and had a look at all these Fabulous pages. You ladies have done an Awesome job on these!! I Love each and every one of them.

Now that I have returned from my trip to Maui I have some photos to use with this kit. Here is my first set of pages.

Maui-June-6,-2014-Kihei-Beach-Day-both-mikweb.jpg 

Journaling: 

We rented a private condo in Kihei at the Kihei Kai Nani Resort, unit #101, which was a ground level unit that faced Kama'ole Beach Park II. Our first full day on Maui we spent at a couple of the beaches in Kihei. The first being the Kama'ole beach, just a short walk across the street. I lounged under an umbrella on the beach taking pictures of Joel, Felicity, and Fletcher playing in the water.

The map of the beach and condo is compliments of google.

Font: Noteworthy

I used Here Comes Summer Designer Pack and Here Comes Summer PP by Everything Erica.

What a neat thing to have on your page, the ariel view of your condo. I love this page design Kim, so much to look at and great informative journaling too. Watch you mail box for the PB [smile]

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #39 
Way cool pages there, Kim! Love the beach scene...I wanna go too !!!
So glad that you're back and can't wait to see all your scrap pages!
moog25

Reply with quote  #40 
Here's my page. My cat has found a new spot for napping and bird watching. A-Place-In-The-Sun_web.jpg  The font is DSP Daggs.
Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #41 
He looks so relaxed, what it is to be a happy cat. Don't think he'll catch many birds though LOL. Great page moog. Watch you mail box for the PB.

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #42 
Really cool page, Moog! It is so bright, cheerful and makes great use of negative space.

Monster (love your pet naming ability BTW) looks so content.
smikeel

Reply with quote  #43 
I finished my second set of pages for our first day on Maui. 

This is the second beach we visited during our first full day on Maui. This beach is one that will stick in my grandson's mind for quite some time to come - he still talks about it. LOL

Journaling: 

The second beach we visited on our first day on Maui is a beach where my son attended a wedding in 2010 known as Secrets Beach, not to be mixed up with Secret Cove AKA Makena Cove that is a little further down the road. This beach is actually part of Po'olenalena Beach, but usually does not have as many people because it is about a five minute walk on a little rocky trail to the right of the parking lot for Po'olenalena Beach.

Once again I sat under the umbrella while Joel and the kids played in the water. This time Joel took his waterproof camera into the surf as well, and snapped some photos.

When they came back to where I was, for a little break, Fletcher sat next to me and just happened to look over towards the North end of the beach. He turned to me and in a low voice said "Grandma, there are naked people down there!", and yes indeed - there were a few of them. Secrets Beach is not *The* nudist beach on Maui (that would be Makena Little Beach), but there are a few people that visit this beach that do go nude. They were down on the *far* end of the beach, and for the most part that is where they stayed.

After a fun day at the beaches we returned to our condo and cleaned up. Joel's friend, Anna, who lives in Kihei came over to visit. I took Fletcher to the pool while Joel and Anna BBQ'd some hamburgers for dinner. All-in-all it was a Great first day!

6-29-2014-Maui-June-6,-2014---Kihei-Beach-Day-2-both-mikweb.jpg 

I used Here Comes Summer Designer Pack, Here Comes Summer 2 Designer Packand Here Comes Summer PP by Everything Erica (Erica Belton). I also used Erica's DSP 6 Across The Waves Quick Click.

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #44 
KIm, this page in full of eye candy (nudie part included) AND is a super duper diary page of your first day! You are creating one family treasure after another for your family's Maui's vacation!
Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #45 
You so make me wish I were there. FABULOUS two pager and journaling. I agree with Tbear what a treasure this album is going to be.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.