MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Lisa J.

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey there Suite Peeps!! You may have noticed that some of our forum members and Designers have some FUN images in their forum "signature" block at the bottom of their posts.  Well, YOU can do that too! It's quick and easy then you look TOTALLY snazzy in your posts!  Remember to keep your signature images relatively small, so they don't show super huge on your posts.  

SO here are the steps for you (using Photobucket as an example)  I did a couple of screen shots so you could *see* how easy it is!

1.  Create your signature image.  You can do this in your MyMemories, or any other program you like.  You can use some fun little graphics, or even fun Word Art you create with the Word Art Designer.

2.  Upload your image.  Create a free account at any of a number of photo hosting sites.  I have mine at Photobucket.  They all work pretty similar, so you should be able to do this with any of them.

3.  CLICK the image you wish to include in your signature

4. Go to the MyMemories.com forum and click on your PROFILE - click the EDIT tab:

5.  On the EDIT tab, scroll all the way down to the bottom and PASTE that direct link into the SIGNATURE BLOCK near the bottom. The URL will auto populate in the pop up box, simply remove that first then paste your image link.

*** HINT:  If you want TWO images (like I have, I have the "and don't forget to make a memory today" and then my "Lisa J." - Simply copy the direct link code for one, space down and then copy and paste the direct link code for the next one!  REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR CHANGES by clicking the UPDATE button!

EMAIL: [email protected]
Saviscrap

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Lisa may I also add that you can add your signature into your albums, this way you don't need photobucket

for instance I created a seperate album just for signatures, because I will no doubt change them continually

then you just open up the image you want
right click
copy image location and paste it into where your signature goes 

BUT first type [img][/img] and put your paste in between the [ img ]here[ /img ] then your image will be there.

Just ignore the spaces though on my example as it wouldn't work unless I did that

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
I have a question. What size of page do you use for your signature? Would a 3 x 5" page be too big?

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
Your size siggy is good saeah, I think I need to reduce mine a little

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks, I started with a 3 X 1.75" rectangle using MMS. Then I saved it as 300 X 175 pixels.

Obviously this is my first time trying to do a signature, thanks for the help, Lisa.  

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the tutorial, Lisa! Hope you are having a great weekend!

~Dee

http://www.craftbliss.com
lisarosa

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the tut...

Shop
      Facebook       Website

Art For Scrapbooking

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
testing

Use Coupon Code STMMMS1992 to get $10 off MyMemories Suite v.5
a FREE Photobook and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories store
snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #9 
Just popping in to say everyone's siggy looks so good!

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.