MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
mel_beaman

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
I have a couple of templates that I got before I had MyMemories and am not sure how to get them into the program to be able to use.  Any help?
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi,

You actually cannot install a PSD template into the My Memories Suite software. Some have added the jpeg preview as an embellishment or 12x12 photo and then created the layers via the shapes button over top to get the look of the template, but the template itself cannot be imported for use in the software.

If you are interested in a product in the My Memories Software that mimics a PSD template I created something called Page Builders (aka Barb's Builders). They are under layout builders in the shop but don't show up on the main menu, you have to search for them in advance search. I have a free sample to try if you are interested. It does save a ton of time because your page is already set up for you, you just need to add the paper and elements of your choice. You can check them out here:

Barb's Builders/Page Builders

Free Sample

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

mel_beaman

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you!  This helped me a lot [smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.