MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
moemc

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #1 
The Danish word "hygge" (pronounced "hoo-gah") denotes “coziness”, at ease, happy and comfortable. This brings to mind relaxing in front of a wood fire, with a soft blanket and a favorite hot beverage. The color palette of this lovely digital scrapbooking collection is soft and comfortable too. Each portion of the Hygge Collection is available separately for your convenience; however, the bundle is your best value.

http://www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=Hygge+%28PattyB%29&r=PattyB_Scraps&fbclid=IwAR2lcp7h7VDZ0ASZWlHod1mBATBSyK8-ycc_SepJrHXM7kciU4zFuR-w0z8

600-pattyb-scraps-hygge-maureen-01.jpg  600-pattyb-scraps-hygge-maureen-02.jpg  pattyb_scraps_hygge_bundle.jpg 

poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
More layouts made with PattyB Scraps HYGGE

You can save $ with the bundle (that's the link) or mix-and-match the beautiful packs of this wintry mix

600-pattyb-scraps-hygge-poki-01.jpg
Template - Jen C Designs CAPTURE IT Vol 4

600-pattyb-scraps-hygge-poki-02.jpg   

Template - Jen C Designs CAPTURE IT Vol 5

My layouts demonstrate that this collection works equally well with landscrape photos, along with family and friend photos!  Quite a versatile collection! 

Rochelle86

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
600-pattyb-scraps-hygge-rochelle-01.jpg  600-pattyb-scraps-hygge-rochelle-02.jpg 
First LO uses a template by HSA 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.