MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
teagranny

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi, Just wondering, how do others handle these problems.  Some of our "events/occasions" maybe only make between 1-3 pages.  I do print my own, might make a difference.  Others obviously take more but still really don't require an entire album.  Or do you sort them into 3-4 months at a time.  Thanks for any suggestions. Then do you make an index for each occasion. 
Best to all in the upcoming year.

Marlene aka teagranny
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Marlene, This is one of those things that have so many variables. I don't often print mine unless it is for a gift. When you print do you put them in folders or loose leaf binders. If so you would either put everything per year or have one for each set of events like Christmas in the 90's. A lot of mine are holidays so they are automatically put to their own event. My granddaughter I have the first 12 months as one folder. I prefer to keep all mine digitally and view as screen savers or on a digital frame. Sometimes they go on the TV screen.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
teagranny

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Sparky, Thanks for your quick reply, unfortunately I have one of those winter colds that is going around and it has kept me from scrapbooking. Previously I used a standard 8x10 page, then my wonderful daughter bought me a 12 x 12 scrapbook. First time I have been able to find appropriate printer as well.  The first ones were not sorted, just in random order, now I would like to keep them organized and the way you described sounds like it would work.  At this point the older ones will be left in the binder they are in, or sorted into appropriate family members since they have grown up.  I will sort the 12 x 12 with some variation of pages of categories and years.  Thanks again teagranny
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.