MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #1 
ScrapliftChImage-August14.jpg     

A lot of you played in June and thanks to Janet for participating in July!  I'd love to see everyone come back to play again AND bring a friend!

Please read all of The Rules HERE, and then come back to this thread for this month's inspiration layout and to post your layout (along with the other info in the Rules thread.

I love this layout called Forever by Yvonne!  I've chosen this layout as our scraplift inspiration because of the split paper layering, the offset photo, and the pretty clusters.  I think this one will be fun to scraplift, and I look forward to seeing your layouts! 

Always-Yvonne.jpg   
Thank you, Yvonne, for letting us scraplift your page!  

Yvonne used my Always on my Mind Collection to make her layout.  You can find it in my MM store HERE, and the bundle gets you a discount of 50% off the price of buying the pieces separately.
AlwaysonMyMind.jpg 
Go pretty as Yvonne did or cute as I did in my layout, Big Brother.  Lucy is my new little grand-daughter, and big brother Lincoln (5) is ever so gentle and attentive to her.  They're already adoring each other!  He'll tell you that his main job is protecting his little brother Charlie who's 1 and now baby Lucy.
LucyandLincoln600.jpg 
For my layout, I chose to use Linda's Little Blessings.  You can get this full collection also in individual packs HERE or in a discount bundle HERE, saving you 45%.
LindasLittleBlessings.jpg 

Prize #1 ~ Everyone who posts a layout during the month that's a scraplift of Yvonne's Forever layout, follows the rules HERE, and links to the kit in the MM store will earn a Loyalty Stamp.  I will send this to you in early September.  Make sure to pick up your August Loyalty Club card.

Prize #2 ~ If you've followed all of the rules and you've used a page kit from MY store here at MyMemories, in addition to the Loyalty Stamp, you'll receive this free posting bonus from me, a quick page I made from my layout!

AugQPBonus.jpg 

Let me see your new layout!

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
paperlady

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Great LO for a scraplift.  I love yours too - both the page and the photo of Lincoln with Lucy.

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #3 
WoW!!!! That's a stunning page, Yvonne!!
Love that photo, Kathryn!
Lucy is soooo adorable and she's lucky to have a big brother like Lincoln!

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
Sweet and pretty challenge...count me in!
smikeel

Reply with quote  #5 
Gorgeous page to lift and I Love how you used the grandchildren for your page!! Since I missed the July challenge I decided this would be my first August challenge. Here is my *Lift*.

8-2-2014-Inspiration-Station-mikweb.jpg 

I used June Scraps Designer Pack by Kathryn Estry Designs.

Font: Annabel Script

Reply with quote  #6 
That's so pretty, Kim!  I recognized June Scraps right away, and I love Sarah's photo!  Thanks for participating!
Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #7 
With-This-Ring.jpg 

Kit used by Kathryn Estry, Butterfly Garden:
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KEDS-CP-1206-16786

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #8 
Oh, wow!  I love that you chose your ring photo and the announcement!  What a special page!
Janet

Reply with quote  #9 
Here's one from me.

kathrynLiftjrr.jpg 

Kit used:
Linda's Lil Blessings Bundle designed by Kathryn Estry.
Photo: Grandson Jayden (1 week).

ayla

Reply with quote  #10 
all layouts are beautiful
here is mine

KathrynEstry_Pippi_bearysweet.jpg 

font Carrington
using Pippi
and Beary Sweet in BlueJeans

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #11 
Janet, what a cuddlebug!  Congratulations on having a new grandson.  Give his some love from this Nana.  Anja, that's such a sweet layout.  How proud she looks of her baby brother.  Thanks so much for making these layout, Ladies!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.