MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #1 
InspStDec1.jpg             

Please read all of The Rules HERE, and then come back to this thread for this month's inspiration layout and to post your layout (along with the other info in the Rules thread.

I love this layout featuring Judith's Advent Tree!  I've chosen this layout as our scraplift inspiration because of the stitched paper strip across the center with great journaling and a cute, clear photo.  I think this one will be fun to scraplift, and I look forward to seeing your layouts!  Thank you, Judith, for letting us scraplift your page, and Merry Christmas!  

InspStDec2.jpg     
Judith used my December Scraps Collection to make her layout.  You can find it in my MM store in just a few days, and the bundle gets you a discount off of the price of buying the pieces separately.
DecemberScraps.jpg   
Prize: ~ Everyone who posts a layout during the month that's a scraplift of Judith's Advent Tree layout, follows the rules HERE, and links to the kit in the MM store will earn this pretty quick page, made with December Scraps and featuring a clusters arranged by Judith Blanchard!
InspStDec3.jpg        

Let me see your new layout!  Merry Christmas!

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
paperlady

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Lovely page to scraplift.  Judith what fun to have that Advent tree in use again.
Great quick page Kathryn.

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you!
Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
imangel

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
What a beautiful kit! And, I love the quick page. What a time saver. [smile]
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks, Angel!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.