MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #1 
ScrapliftChImage.jpg   

We had great participation last month, and I hope everyone comes back to play again AND we get new members trying this challenge.

You probably know that I've been busy with my new grandbaby and then sweet company who left this morning.  I'm sorry to just now be posting this challenge, but you still have a good part of the month to play.

Please read all of The Rules HERE, and then come back to this thread for this month's inspiration layout and to post your layout (along with the other info in the Rules thread.

This month, I'd like to show you a layout by my newest Creative Team member, Lorigaud, which she calls Backyard Fun.  I've chosen this layout as our scraplift inspiration because it has a layered background, a pretty cluster, a place for journaling, and fun strips below the photo.  I think this one will be fun to scraplift, and I look forward to seeing your layouts!

Dancing-Lorigaud1.jpg 

Thank you, Lori, for letting us scraplift your page!  

Lori used my Dancing in the Rain Collection to make her layout.  You can find it in my MM store HERE, and the bundle gets you a discount of 40% off the price of buying the pieces separately.
[DancingintheRain] 

Prize #1 ~ Everyone who posts a layout during the month that's a scraplift of the Lori's Backyard Fun layout, follows the rules HERE, and links to the kit in the MM store will earn a Loyalty Stamp.  I will send this to you in early July.  Make sure to pick up your July Loyalty Club card.

Prize #2 ~ If you've followed all of the rules and you've used a page kit from MY store here at MyMemories, in addition to the Loyalty Stamp, you'll receive a free page kit of your choice from me!

Let me see your new layout!

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
Janet

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Lovely page to lift. Thanks for the inspiration, Lori!

Here's one from me:
scrapliftkathrynljrr.jpg 

I used the July Scraps designed by Kathryn Estry.
I did try to recolor one of the torn papers from the Dancing in the Rain torned papers, but couldn't get the outcome that I wanted.
I decided to use one of the bg's from the July Scraps kit and added the overlay from a kit by Meryl Bartho: From the Photobox Elements.

Photo: my granddaughter Roxeanne.

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #3 
Janet, that's so sweet!  Thank you for participating this month and for using one of my kits!
Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
Janet

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
So sad to see that I'm the only one who did a page for this month.
I really hope there will be more lo's in August.
This is such a fun challenge!

Will pm you my request for a kit today.

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks, Janet.  It was my fault.  With the birth of my new granddaughter and helping my daughter for a while, I didn't get it posted until late in the month.  I'm working on August's now and should have it up today.  Thanks for playing, and yes, let me know which of my kits you'd like since you used one in your layout.  I'll send that to you along with the Loyalty Stamp for July.
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #6 
My-Funny-Bunny.jpg 

Even though I am too late for the pb and stamp, I just want to participate in this GREAT challenge.
Kits used:
Funny Bunny by Kathryn Estry
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KEDS-CP-1403-55259

Butterfly Garden by Kathryn Estry (the balloons)
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=KEDS-CP-1206-16786

From the Photobox by Meryl Bartho (the torn edge element)
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=MBMB-EP-1405-60465

This is one of my DGD. Always makes me laugh!

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #7 
How funny!  This is perfect for this challenge.  Thanks for participating!  [smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.