MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #1 
InStMay.jpg   

Your inspiration layout this month is a sweet page by Julie.
InStMay1.jpg   

Julie used my Petal Me Pretty page kit for her layout.  You can find the collection in my store HERE.
InStMay2.jpg 

This challenge is easy.  Simply make a page using Julie's basic layout and post it here.   Use a large photo a few papers and elements, a nice, big title, and you're good to go!

Please read all of The Rules HERE, and then come back to this thread to post your layout.         

Prize: This month you'll get this Petal Me Pretty quick page. 

InStMay3.jpg 

Thanks for playing!

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
paperlady

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Pretty collection! and lovely quick page for participating!  Great LO to scraplift!

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Dear Kathryn,  Thanks so much for your fabulous Inspirational Layout created by Julie [smile]

I've created a page using your May 2015 - Blog Post Gift - thanks so much [smile]

Here 'tis ~ Best Friends

Best-Friends.jpg 

Credits go to My Memories May 2015 Blog Train - Kathryn Estry's Blog Gift - Thanks Kathryn
Font - Epistle

*Yes this was after the Opening Night of Annie, performed by the Orange Theatre Company at the Orange Civic Theatre - May 2015 and taken by a friend of my Sister-in-Law Michelle and her daughter Danielle as they had just performed in Annie and Nick is a friend from their last production - The Wizard of OZ [smile] Thanks Michelle for sharing your delightful photos and memories from Annie - Well Done!

Thanks again, Hugs from Jemima (aka scrapper here at MM)

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you for making this layout, Jemina!  I'll be sending you the prize quick page by Private Message.
Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
scrapper

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks so much Kathryn and I enjoyed your challenge!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.