MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #1 
InspStNov4.jpg           

Please read all of The Rules HERE, and then come back to this thread for this month's inspiration layout and to post your layout (along with the other info in the Rules thread.

I love this layout called Squirrel by Yvonne!  I've chosen this layout as our scraplift inspiration because of the large circular shape, the clear picture, the border, and the whimsical look.  I think this one will be fun to scraplift, and I look forward to seeing your layouts!  Thank you, Yvonne, for letting us scraplift your page!  

InspStNov2.jpg   
Yvonne used my Lori Lakeside Collection to make her layout.  You can find it in my MM store, and the bundle gets you a discount off of the price of buying the pieces separately.
LoriLakeside.jpg 

Prize #1 ~ Everyone who posts a layout during the month that's a scraplift of Yvonne's Squirrel layout, follows the rules HERE, and links to the kit in the MM store will earn a Loyalty Stamp.  Make sure to pick up your November Loyalty Card.

Prize #2 ~ If you've followed all of the rules and you've used a page kit from MY store here at MyMemories, in addition to the Loyalty Stamp, you'll receive this pretty quick page, made with A Grateful Heart and featuring a clusters arranged by Judith Blanchard!
InspStNov1.jpg      

Let me see your new layout!

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
withnuts

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Oh, such a pretty layout to scraplift!  And how wonderful to receive a quickpage in addition to the loyalty stamp if you use one of Kathryn's kits!
paperlady

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
What a lovely page to scraplift.  Love that Lori Lakeside collection too!  And such a pretty quick page to earn as a bonus.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Such a fabulous page to scraplift!  I loved it the minute I saw it.  And this kit is perfect for it.  Gotta try it.  (And of course the "prizes" are pretty awesome, too.}
apottinger

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Gorgeous page to scraplift! [smile]
makeyesup

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
Do have a layout to post for this using the Caroline kit, which is one of my favorites as my youngest GD is named Caroline.  This was an awesome layout to scraplift, Yvonne.

Me&MoM_1.jpg

paperlady

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyesup
Do have a layout to post for this using the Caroline kit, which is one of my favorites as my youngest GD is named Caroline.  This was an awesome layout to scraplift, Yvonne.

Me&MoM_1.jpg

Wonderful page.  Good to see you here at My Memories too!

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #8 
Okay.. so my scraplift isn't as close to the original as the other posts, but as soon as I saw it my brain said fish bowl! My daughter has recently been able to start swimming lessons (mom & tots) and she loves the water so much that the teacher calls her "little fish".  I used fishy friends pack.
Challenges-012.jpg 

nadia

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
My Album 3-004.jpg 
I used your kit Cozy Autumn Days, as well as Cozy Autumn Alphas by Albums to Remember.  It worked great for our pictures of the fall leaves up the mountain.  Thanks.

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #10 
How fun!  I love these layouts!  Everyone should receive a Private Message from me with a links to the loyalty stamp and if you used my products, the quick page as well.  Thanks for participating!
Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.