MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #1 
ScrapliftChImage-Sept14.jpg       

Thanks to the people who played last month!  I'd love to see everyone come back to again AND this time, bring a friend!

Please read all of The Rules HERE, and then come back to this thread for this month's inspiration layout and to post your layout (along with the other info in the Rules thread.

I love this layout called J is for Jessie by Kathy!  I've chosen this layout as our scraplift inspiration because of the beautiful use of white space, the large capitals cut from papers, the subtle stamps, and the sweet photo.  I think this one will be fun to scraplift, and I look forward to seeing your layouts! 

J-is-for-Jessie.jpg     
Thank you, Kathy, for letting us scraplift your page!  

Kathy used my Scrap Happy Collection to make her layout.  You can find it in my MM store, and the bundle gets you a discount of 45% off the price of buying the pieces separately.
ScrapHappy.jpg   
Here is a photo of my little granddaughter, Olivia (Livi), when she turned 2 in May.  Such a doll!
Livi-LorisCove600.jpg   
For my layout, I chose to use Lori's Cove.  You can get this full collection also in individual packs HERE, or in a discount bundle HERE, saving you 50%.
LorisCove.jpg   

Prize #1 ~ Everyone who posts a layout during the month that's a scraplift of Kathy's J is for Jessie layout, follows the rules HERE, and links to the kit in the MM store will earn a Loyalty Stamp.  Make sure to pick up your September Loyalty Card.

Prize #2 ~ If you've followed all of the rules and you've used a page kit from MY store here at MyMemories, in addition to the Loyalty Stamp, you'll receive this free posting bonus from me, a quick page I made from my layout!
SeptQPBonus.jpg   

Let me see your new layout!

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
Nelleke

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelleke
I forgot to tell that I love yours too , she is indeed a doll...Kathryn .
and that I love to play , so ...

Here is my scrap lift page "Nerissa "by your challenge , thanks for the fun 
font - Leroy Brown , colored / shadowed my self
pict. my own about my daughter Nerissa in 2003 , when she was 10 years old.
made by theloving kit : Feeling - Buggy from crasy 4m , thanks for this loving kit,
and thanks for the loving page : J is for Jessie by Kathy!  to scraplift.
recolored / transparant / shadowed a bit myself

Nerissa ...jpg 

KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you for posting, Nerissa, but your layout isn't showing.  [frown]
Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.