MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 7      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Come in and introduce yourselves here [smile] We want to get to know you!

How long have you been digiscrapping? What're your favorite hobbies? Where are you from? 

Let's all gather around and say hi!
sparky_kbs

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi all I'm Lori aka Sparky with Kreations by Sparky.  I've been with MyMemories since 2012 and love it here and hope to stick around for a long time.  I look forward to getting know you all.

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi!  I'm Kara Jones aka K-Joi Studios.  I have been digital designing for 9 years.  I paper scrapped before digital and was published several times and served on some manufacturers design teams.  I had two cards I designed to be printed and sold by a company.  I usually design what I would like to scrap with.

I feel it is a privilege and honor for you to scrap your memories using my products!

In "real" life, I manage the family bakery and decorate cakes.  I live in Tennessee with my hubby and our two doggies.  

My only other hobbies are photography and genealogy.  I spend most of my time-off from work either designing, marketing, or scrapbooking.

Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Lori! 

I'm Rebekah, designer at vornehmLaden (which is German and means roughly, "posh shoppe") 

I've been digiscrapping since 2009 and recently began to sell my designs, so very excited to be here as part of the MM family.

I have 4 kitties who I love very much. They traveled with me by car from Kentucky to Washington state where I live now.
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi I'm Lesley, designer of from the home of the nutty squirrel NutkinTailz Designs...those who have met know I'm pretty crazy [crazy] and like a laugh [biggrin], I don't tend to take life to seriously. I also have cats but only 2 at the moment and a dog. Love animals in general and really would like a squirrel...I'm from Australia and we don't have them here...closest would be a possum and I did have a baby one of those for awhile [smile]

I've been with MMS just coming up for my year anniversay actually...Monday 5th May I've been here 12 months  [thumb]...wow...doesn't seem that long ago I was asked to join.

I've not been very active lately but that will change and I so hope that we can get this forum off the ground and have something special happening were we can all interact....not just the designers either [smile] we want every one to come along and say HI  [wave]

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi! I'm Tbear and I live in both Indiana and Ohio due to my DH's new employment. I split my time between these two locations every month and yes, Kitty travels with me.

Both of us have learned my road songs during our travels.

I started paper scrapping over forty years ago. But when I received a surprise gift of Photoshop in the 90's I put my glue and scissors away for good.

As I am still so very young, I began all of this while still my mom's womb. [biggrin]

I am so happy to be a member of MM and hope to see all my friends here for some caring and sharing.
kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #7 
[wave]Hi TBear and Lesley!  Glad to see you here!  Glad to meet you Lori!

SyrenaE

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
Hello, Nice to met everyone.

I am Syrena, I am the quiet one, usually don't have much to say or cant think of anything to say [smile]

I have been scrapbooking since high school, back before it was popular.  I started selling paper layouts and paper piecings in 2005. Left the "scene" in 2010 to learn animation and work on a feature film. That work got me a nomination and a walk on the red carpet in Hollywood.  Didn't win but what an experience.  After that we decided to stay in Florida where I established and ran a marketing studio for a year.  Now I am diving head on into digital scrapbooking, love making the graphics!  Been at My Memories for about 2 months now and love it!

I have been married for 32 years to the love of my life, we have two sons and two adorable grandsons.  When I am not a my computer and I either in the pool, walking along a beach, visiting Mickey Mouse, or playing with my sweet puppies Maggie & Molly.  Oh, and we are members of the 501st Legion (yup, that's Star Wars) raising money for children's charities.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Abby

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #9 
Hi all!  I'm Abby and I live in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
I've been digi-scrapping for years and can't imagine ever doing 'paper and glue' scrapbooking - way too much work and mess.
I'm so excited to get to explore this 'new to me' site and meet all of you.
sparky_kbs

Reply with quote  #10 
Hi all it's nice to finally meet some of the designers here.  i normally stay to myself but have recently decided to just jump on in and start participating.  

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #11 
Hello everyone, I already know some of you, but I'm happy to meet new designers from MM.
My name is Valerie I'm from France I've start making digital creation since 5 or 6 years now, without knowing that was DigiScrap, I do real scrap as well since more than 12 years now and I love both of them.
I'm part of MM family since last August and I love to be on this great place.
I'm 35 years old (36 in few days) I was really shame about my write (in English but in French too) and never participate into a forum before starting few month ago in a really great place (DSP) and I also had meet 1 friend who give me the courage to participate more. So you'll see many mistake but I'm still learning [smile] I love music I had played for 6 years, I love travel and food too.
I don't have any baby, but I've an amazing husband and a really cool dog.
I'm really happy now for the new start of the forum, and the possibility to know you all better [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #12 
[smile] Hi there..
My name is Benoit (Ben) aka BenthaiCreations. I live in France(s-west).
I used to work as a teacher teaching languages (Russian and French).
15 years ago life had other plans for me…I got badly sick and had to make some choices!!
Now I am a freelance translator and designer.
I am not a "geek" but I love everything "e"..or "d"..(electronic or digital) and the challenge to create 
elements or papers  attracted me..and it was a while ago..(2008)

BLOG: http://benthaicreations.over-blog.com/ FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/benthaidesigns
Use Coupon Code STMMMS52614 to get $10 off MyMemories Suite v.7
a FREE Photobook and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories store
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #13 

Hi All,

Some I already know. Will love to get to know the rest of you. 
I live in Brisbane, Australia with my husband of 39 years (child bride [biggrin]) youngest son (He is a coz player and was in 501st for a while) and our 2 Devon Rex cats Max & Mischka.
I had only done a couple of things in hard copy. My friend used to do a lot. A while after I stopped work I decided to make a family recipe album for my D in L and that was my start into the world of DS.  The recipes I did in Word but used elements that I found through searching the web.  I then started with My Story but changed over to MMS. I am only a beginner with photoshop but know my way around publisher and all office programmes.
We use to travel a lot so I have stacks of photos to still scrap. I show them on a digital photo frame and have given copies of shared holidays to others for them to watch on their tv or computer.
Confession - I think I am addicted to Digital Scrapbooking[rofl]
Looking forward to good times with you all.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #14 
Hi MM Peeps!  I'm Valerie of WinksArt Graphics and I'm so happy to be here at My Memories!  I've been here since 3S, RAK Scraps and Scrap WOW joined with My Memories, although I had to take about a year and a half off to take care of ailing parents.  It's so nice to have the time to design, be active in the forum, and meet new friends.  I love, LOVE doing artwork, digital and tangible and I'm always so honored that my kits are used to record memories of family and friends.

I'm marred to a great, patient and supportive man with whom I have 4 children and 6 grandchildren.  Love it!!!  They give me lots of reasons to scrapbook.  We live in Northern California and have a silly, stretchy cat named Pepper and a little mutt named Peanut.

My Memories is such a fun and nice place to be!  I'm really looking forward to meeting new friends!  [wave]

Copy and paste coupon code STMMMS92356 to receive a $10 discount on your purchase of My Memories Suite scrapbook software. 
Plus FREE bonuses at check out! 
Click this for more details:  MMSuite
Karyn

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #15 
Hi I see a few familiar faces here [wave]

I'm from Sydney, Australia and if it isn't in the scrapbook it didn't happen *grin*

So excited to see the forums and galleries happening here [smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic Selected Posts:
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.