MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 7      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
Elizabeth

Reply with quote  #16 
Howdy do!  I'm Elizabeth of Elizabeth's Market Cross.  I fell in love with an old market cross in Salisbury, England, hence the name.  There were medieval market crosses all over England and probably all of Europe. 

I'm known as Z or Zed at DSP so I may get called that here as well.  Besides being an anglophile I love crocodiles, tapirs, photography, and books that, well, take place in England, lol.  Harry Potter, Flavia de Luce, and Maggie Hope are my dear friends! 

My designs vary from realistic to doodly to whimsical or quirky to grungy and art journal style.  I can't stick to one; there's too much fun to be had with art! 
PQ

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #17 
Hello everyone! I think that I recognize a few names here........My name is PQ and I live in Montana. I adore digital scrapbooking and editing photos! 
kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #18 
Wow!  There's so many new people to meet!  I'm so happy to see friends, old & new!

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #19 
[wave][wave][wave] Hi to everyone that's come in since I was last here [wave][wave][wave]

Ouchies Tbear..being split in half does sound rather painful...I do hope that those 2 states aren't too far apart...coz you'd be rather stretched then and that would hurt [crazy]

LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #20 
Welcome. It's good to see some familiar and not so familiar faces!!

Reply with quote  #21 
Hi! I'm Marilyn Glasser aka Marniejo's House of Scraps.
I'm loving this new forum. It will give everyone the opportunity to get to know one another.
I only joined MyMemories as a designer at the beginning of 2014, I'm loving it.
I got hooked on digi-scrapping about 2 years ago, started designing about a year ago.
My husband I are both retired, so we play every day as it comes. We live in the central part of Saskatchewan, Canada. Winters can be long, but oh, the summers are glorious.
I look forward to getting to know all of you.

[blinkie_for_blog] 

STORE       BLOG       Facebook Fan Page
smikeel

Reply with quote  #22 

Hi all. [wave]

I am smikeel and also recognize a few names. I live on the Eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range in California. I have only been scrapping for a couple of years now, but am addicted!! 

I lam glad to see some of my friends are already here and look forward to meeting new ones!! [thumb]

Reply with quote  #23 
Hi, I'm Joy (aka-manabita). I'm another DSP refugee. [wink]  I live in Manta, Manabi, (that's where "manabita" comes from. [wink] ) Ecuador.  I started paper scrapping years ago, and was introduced to digital scrapping about 6 years ago, which I did off and on.  2 years ago, I was going through a hard time, and realized that I needed to get involved in something that would stretch me and also get me learning new things.  I came across DSP, and made my first post on Feb. 22, 2012... I also posted my first layout in the gallery on the same day.  

I have 3 grown daughters, 8 grand babies, 2 of them just moved nearby to us!![love]  The other 6 live in the US. [frown]  We have 3 children, (adopted) at home, ages 9-12, so there is never a dull moment in my life! [crazy]

I'm looking forward to being a part of the community here and keeping connected with old friends and meeting new!

Blessings,
Joy

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 9 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

grrfluudy

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #24 
Hi! I'm Johanna. I've been digiscrapping since 2010 and paper scrapping since 2004. I never thought I would like digi, because before I started I barely knew anything about computers! I used a really old program that was never intended for digiscrapping -- it was super outdated and clunky and after a year or so it totally died. I didn't know what to do! All my digi-friends were like PS! PSE! You can do it! I was like -- um...No. I tried GIMP, but it took me 4 hours to make half a LO and I hated every minute. What's the use of scrapbooking if it isn't fun? This is my artistic outlet! I really enjoy scrapbooking. I don't want it to be work. And that is supposed to be PSE-light. No thanks. I need something intuitive! But I was so addicted to digi I had to do something! I went to the My Memories FB page on iDSD and entered to win MMSv2. And what do you know, I won it!! YAY!! It was awesome! And here I am with MMSv5 -- just upgraded during the sale. And found new designers here and some old favorites! I am so excited about the forums and talking to people who use the same program as me. And the challenges sound super fun!! Look forward to meeting you all. [wave]

susyq532

Reply with quote  #25 
Hello!  My name is Rhonda, and I am excited to be a part of this forum.  I started paper scrapbooking many years ago when I worked for JoAnn Fabrics, got in on the ground floor, I guess you could say.  I began playing around with digital scrapbooking about 2 years ago and really liked the books I put together.  I discovered My Memories Suite a year ago while researching the different programs out there.  A magazine article said it was the best user friendly program, and that was good enough for me.  I love discovering the many things I can do with digital and the portability.  I can even scrapbook while on vacation if I choose [thumb]  I look forward to learning new things from you all.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #26 
hi, i'm Christine aka jusme digital.  i've been digi scrapping for a bit over 4 years.  i've been designing for MM for 2 years and love it here.  i'm excited to see the forums open up.  [smile]

a bit about me, i'm mom to a 10 year old daughter and 5 year old son.  additionally, i have 2 dogs - a great dane named Pepper and a min pin named Frosty.

i look forward to getting to know all of you  [smile]

LadySilver

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #27 
Hi everyone!  I'm Mary aka SilverHealer from DSP.  I've been digiscrapping since September 2009, but I began traditional scrapping in 1999.  

A bit about me.  I'm 29, married, a former Virginian living in Canada.  No kids yet, but we do have cats and volunteer for a non-profit cat rescue.  My other hobbies include art, crochet, reading, photographing nature, making smash books, and other various things [smile] 

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #28 
Hi everyone.  So nice to see familiar and new faces here at MM.  I am another DSP refugee, DSP having been my cyber home for the past 9 years.  I am known as Jill, or EG, or Edgy, or ed.  I live in Australia, am married to same husband for almost 50 years, have 3 children and 8 grandchildren ranging in age from 21 down to 10, there are 2 sets of twins in that mix.  I have never paper scrapped, but have acquired a rather large gallery of digi LOs over the years.  I look forward to becoming an active participant on this new site.  I will probably live in the Granny thread just as I did over at DSP[smile] 
Maggie MacPaine

Reply with quote  #29 
Hello.  I'm a DSP refugee too.  I began as a paper scrapper and transferred to the digital because the paper made too much of a mess and took up too much space.  I love being able to close the computer and have the mess gone!  As for space -- well, it does take up space on my computer and External Hard Drive --- still a good trade.

I teach music to k-4 and 7th graders and I have two children who keep me quite busy.  Summer is the optimal time for scrapping for me.
twizzle

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #30 
Hello Everyone.

My name is Chris and I am on the Creative Teams of jusme digital and PattyB Scraps.

I live just outside London England with my husband Richard. I have two grown up children and two little grandsons who are the focus of my scrapbook layouts. I also love making layouts of the wonderful flowers in my garden.

As well as making layouts and my own greetings cards - I don't know the last time I sent anyone a card that I bought from a shop - I dabble a little in designing.

If you go to my blog:

http://chrisallportdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

and scroll down a few pages you will find my freebies. I haven't created much lately as I have been too busy with my CT work but the most recent one can be found here:

http://chrisallportdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/update-to-studio-february-2014-colour.html

Look forward to chatting to you again.
Previous Topic | Next Topic Selected Posts:
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.