MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #1 
In keeping with my holiday spirit, I worked with 3 of ADB Designs song based kits this week 

DECK THE HALLS

MMDecktheHalls_PKall.jpg 

THE HOLLY AND THE IVY

MMHolly_Ivy_PKall.jpg 

and I SAW THREE SHIPS

MMISawThreeShips__BUNDLE_600.jpg 
As a former elementary school music teacher, these kits brought back memories of many days in the classroom, sharing the old classic music of the holidays!

My layouts:  DECK THE HALLS

600-adbdesigns-deck-the-halls-poki-01.jpg  These lyrics repeat in my head often at this time of year ... I always enjoyed having the choir  perform this piece at Christmas time!  Written in classic vocabulary about the things that are important to children at holiday time!

600-adbdesigns-deck-the-halls-poki-02.jpg  I love watching the cardinals return ... the first flash of red in the garden is a wonderful site!  Many believe the cardinals who come and stay are relatives bringing messages from heaven!  

THE HOLLY AND THE IVY
I have native varieties of both in my garden right now!

600-adbdesigns-holly-and-the-ivy-poki-01.jpg  My great niece Gabrielle (she's now 8, and may not have wanted a picture with Santa this year, so I cherish this one taken when she was 5)

600-adbdesigns-holly-and-the-ivy-poki-02.jpg  I have a good friend who shares wintry pictures with me from New York, since snow is RARE at my home in Central Texas.  Our last measureable snow fall here was in Feb 2010!  (and I like it like that!)

I SAW THREE SHIPS

w-cths-adb-isawthr-ps-a-01.jpg  More wintry photos compliments of my friend Pat Kirk in New York

w-cths-adb-isawthr-ps-a-02.jpg  Our family (almost complete) at my niece's house!

Enjoy your holidays and memories!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.