MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Lori_Imel

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the Faith Scrapping Challenge at MyMemories.  Come back each month for some fun challenges for scrapping your faith.  For this month, we are going to do a Scripture Challenge.  I have made a Scripture Art for you to use in your layout or project.  Please use the Scripture Art or you may also write the verse out in your journaling etc.  Share your layout or project in this thread.  
LAI-Psalms1_2.jpg 
Download here
or here

Anyone who posts will receive this mini kit from me.  You will have until the end of January to submit your project.

[Another_Year]  

Important:
To get the prize to you, I will need your first and last name and the Email you use for downloading files from our My Memories store.  Please include all of your info in this thread, along with your image, or send me a Private Message through this forum with your information.
I look forward to seeing your layouts or projects!!!  😉

[Get10WithCode-230x60]
Copy & Paste this code STMMMS75614

blondecrouton

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for this wonderful challenge!

Used your January Blog Train kit:

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LIDS-MI-1701-118569

law of lord.png 

Lori_Imel

Reply with quote  #3 
Wonderful LO!  Thank you for using my blog train kit!  

[Get10WithCode-230x60]
Copy & Paste this code STMMMS75614

lisajung

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
My page using the Free gift and memory software. The picture is the Catholic Church out night  with the statue in the front. Sculpted by renowned Italian artist, Franco Alessandrini, Father Lafleur’s last heroic crowning moment of life is depicted in white Carrara marble. Beautifully carved is Father Lafleur struggling to push men to possible freedom from the hull of the torpedoed and sinking ”hell ship”, the Shinyo Maru while water pours down over them. Of 750 prisoners of war aboard this ship, only 83 survived to tell the tragic story of their plight and how Lieutenant Father Joseph Verbis Lafleur, “Padre” to his fellow soldiers, gave his life once more for his men.

My Album 30 new year-012.jpg 

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.