MyMemories Forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to our July 2018 challenge - the theme is "food and summer fun"

Check out our featured collection: APPLE PIE - available in our store and on sale July 7-21 - grab a great deal and scrap a layout.

slideX.jpg        

CHALLENGE RULES:

(1) create a layout with photo(s) of friends or family (our fur babies are family too) in which you include some dimension of this month's theme

(2) your layout must be created using a product(s) from a My Memories designer(s) - you do NOT have to use one of our products, but we would love it if you did.

(3) post your layout here in this thread, before the end of the month, and be sure to credit the designer(s) & their product(s) used.

(4) We will PM you the POSTING BONUS at the end of the month.

Posting Bonus Preview:
OTFD_ApplePie_MMFFPB_SPDuo.jpg 
Apple Pie collection previews:
ApplePie_BUNDLE.jpg  ApplePie_cardstock.jpg  ApplePie_masks.jpg  ApplePie_mats.jpg  ApplePie_monogram.jpg  ApplePie_pg_borders.jpg  ApplePie_PKall.jpg  ApplePie_PKele.jpg  ApplePie_PKppr.jpg  Layouts from our Creative Team for inspiration:
600-oftd-apple-pie-dana-01.jpg  600-oftd-apple-pie-dana-02.jpg  600-otfd-apple-pie-cynthia-01.jpg  600-otfd-apple-pie-cynthia-02.jpg  600-otfd-apple-pie-Lana-01.jpg  600-otfd-apple-pie-Lana-02.jpg  600-otfd-apple-pie-maureen-01.jpg  600-otfd-apple-pie-maureen-02.jpg  600-otfd-apple-pie-nancy-01.jpg  600-otfd-apple-pie-pia-01.jpg  600-otfd-apple-pie-pia-02.jpg  600-otfd-apple-pie-poki-01.jpg  600-otfd-apple-pie-poki-02.jpg  Looking forward to seeing what you create!
Diane (for Patty & me!)

please use my coupon code
STMMMS89620
and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
Madge

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Sorry this is late... I have been trying to post this all weekend, but my account was not approved.  It finally is approved, and even though the challenge has ended, I wanted to share it as I had worked hard trying to make it work.  This is only my third digital layout.  Even with Over the Fence's Apple Pie Stacker gift, it was a lot harder than I thought.  Very different from paper scrapping!  

The text reads:  One bright Saturday afternoon, my mother-in-law and my husband's aunt and uncle came to our house for a fish fry.  My mother-in-law brought all the fish they had caught in our pond and had frozen until we had enough for a gathering.  Lunch was fried fish, slaw, and french fries and was thoroughly enjoyed by all!

Attached Images
jpeg Fish Fry-001.jpg (8.64 MB, 3 views)

ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #3 

Madge:

First of all you are NOT late - you scooted in at the last moment LOL  I love your layout and I promise you, it will get easier as you continue to become more familiar with your software !! 

Only the 3rd one ever. WOWZERS you did GREAT, the 3rd one I did ... well let's not go there bawhahaha.

Posting bonus being sent to you via PM (private message) here in the forum. 

HUGS 
Diane

please use my coupon code
STMMMS89620
and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
Madge

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you, Diane... I appreciate the papers to add to the blog train gifts!  I have to admit, the photos never looked that good without the Stacker!  [wink]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.