MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Fran98765

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello & welcome to the very first challenge! Vacation photos are my favorite ones to scrap, so to help me get pages done, and you too, we can scrap along with this challenge!

I will thrown in a little twist each month, but nothing crazy! This month, scrap a page from your most recent vacation... whether it was this last month or several years ago!  That is it! I will work on my page too!

Post your page in this thread when you are done and you will receive this little bonus that coordinates with my blog train freebie and full kit this month.  Pages are due by the end of July and links will be sent out to all participants in August.

BeachinBonus2.jpg 
Coordinating blog train freebie & full kit will be available July 16
Coordinating MM newsletter freebie will be July 17, make sure you are subscribed to the MM newsletters!
If you are unable to collect any of the freebies/prize all portions will be included with the full kit in the shop.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #2 
And here is a peek at the full kit releasing on the 16th along with the blog train.

Beachin1.jpg 

BeachinBonus1.jpg 

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
glp.jpg

Our vacation at the beach house.  Lots of fun!!

KarenT

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Vacation Kitten small.jpg 

The journaling reads, "We weren't going to get a kitten until after Tabby passed, but we changed our minds.  Scott had vacation, and we thought we were going to go to Long Beach.  However, that morning, he was checking out adoptable kittens on the Salem Friends of Felines website.  He found two he really liked, so we went down to meet them.  However, those two had been adopted already.  There were some kittens in a display kennel and three in the kitten room.  When we went into the kitten room to look, this little guy captured our hearts right away.  His shelter name was 'Shrek,' but we changed his name to 'Shadow.'  Everyone's doing pretty well with him, and he's settling in nicely.  He was born April 26, 2019, and we adopted him on July 6, 2019.

I used the stacked papers from the "Chance Encounter" kit by Over The Fence, a tag from the "ConGRADulations" kit from StoryRock, word art from the "Journey" kit from Elizabeth's Market Cross, and a frame set by Susan from the "#2019 June" blog freebie from Connie Prince.

basicbear2

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
WOWZERS....I used the MM Blog train for July! What a TON of Freebie Goodies that I will USE ALOT I'm sure...Thanks All! 
Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.