MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #1 

Challenge runs until 31st July, 2014

This is a loyalty card challenge.

You will find all the information about the loyalty cards HERE

You will receive a loyalty card stamp and a bonus gift for  completing this challenge but to get them you MUST use one of my products.

You are most welcome to join in this challenge using any MyMemories designer products but you will not receive the loyalty stamp or bonus gift.

You'll find my store HERE.

Your bonus is whatever you chose from my store to the value of  the kit you created your layout with. ie if the kit cost  you $5 then you can chose a kit to that value.

When you upload your layout just state what you would like and I'll send you the download link, but remember if you don't use one of my kits your are not eligible for the gift or loyalty card stamp

Ok now all the rules and regulations are out of the way this is your challenge for July.

We are having Christmas in July later this month I thought I'd centre my Variety Challenge around the same theme so as we are having a pretend silly season I want us to get our Christmas wish lists all sorted out and scrap the list with at least one photograph. There can be as many things as you want or only a few but it has to have a picture of at least one item that you'd like to wish for.

You must journal your list and one thing that is on it has to have a picture.

You must also have a Christmas tree somewhere somehow on your layout, size doesn't matter nor the number but you must have at least ONE but no coal please [smile]

I've made a layout to get this party started which was created using Craziest Chrissie

Impossible Dream.jpg 

Don’t forget if you get stuck or have any questions just leave a note here or PM me and don’t forget to upload your layout to this thread as I'm only monitoring this thread to make sure you don't miss out on your stamp and bonus gift. But if you want to use the share button below I'd love you to share to my NutkinTailz FB Page.

Karyn

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
wow and what a body it is! that's one heck of a tan you had going there [smile]
took me forever (since last night) to actually get in to see this but it was well worth it .. lets hope the site is working when I;m ready to upload mine 
Karyn

Reply with quote  #3 

I used Craziest Chrissie too 

1-NTD-Crazy-Chrissie-000-xmas-list.jpg 

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #4 
wow I'd so love to see that collection again...it must really be growing...thanks for joining the challenge and I so love this layout [biggrin]

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #5 
Santa-Please.jpg 
Yes, that is me in the middle. And that's as close as I'd ever like to be to William Shatner's body. LOL!

Kit used (and it answers the question, "When is a non-Christmas kit, a Christmas kit?")
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LNNT-CP-1305-32836
A Family Affair by Nutkin Tailz

Kit request: Missy: http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LNNT-CP-1305-33366

vickieg06

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
I used Ozmas for my layout.

dear-santa-000-Page-1.jpg 

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #7 
Tbear you've done very well turning a non xmas kit into an xmas page...love it and you're links have been pm'd [smile] Enjoy Missy

Love ya page Vickie and you look very pretty in that photo...the Santa hat suit you [biggrin]...I think a good xmas is on the cards for you. Thanks for joining the challenge

mia

Reply with quote  #8 
Well I also used Craziest Chrissy. by Nutkin Tailz ..(not very imaginative I know)  but still on my favourite topic of late!!   It would wonderful to get a gift like this for Christmas.. can only hope and dream..

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LNNT-MI-1405-58426&r=nutkintailz_designs

Christmas wishes.jpg 

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #9 
That would be a great chrissie pres Mia...I could hope for hubby to change his mind and decide yes a cruise we will do to [biggrin], thanks for joining the chalenge

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mia
Well I also used Craziest Chrissy. by Nutkin Tailz ..(not very imaginative I know)  but still on my favourite topic of late!!   It would wonderful to get a gift like this for Christmas.. can only hope and dream..

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LNNT-MI-1405-58426&r=nutkintailz_designs

Christmas wishes.jpg 

If I give you directions for my house to give to Santa, would you mind asking him for two cruise tickets?
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickieg06
I used Ozmas for my layout.

dear-santa-000-Page-1.jpg 

So sorry that you have had some awful Christmases. I know what that is like first hand too. Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer that those times are over for you.
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn

I used Craziest Chrissie too 

1-NTD-Crazy-Chrissie-000-xmas-list.jpg 

Karyn, these figures are more than awesome! What a lovely display you have. It is definitely something that I would want to have in my home.
smikeel

Reply with quote  #13 
Here is my wish for this Christmas. This is also doubling with Leslie's CIJ Scrap Mix Challenge.
Yes - this tree is still in my family room. [biggrin]

7-24-2014-Wish-List-mikweb.jpg 
I used Craziest Chrissie Designer Pack by Nutkin Tailz Designs.
Font: Noteworthy Bold and Noteworthy Light

I forgot that this is a *choose the bonus* challenge. - I will go to the store and decide what I would like and come back and edit this. [smile]

I went shopping and found the perfect kit - I would LOVE to have your Darling Bring On Summer please. Thank you!!!

Reply with quote  #14 
Lesley - if my 15 year old body had looked like that I would be wishing to have it back as well, but alas, it did not. [biggrin]

Karyn - Wonderful collection and a Fabulous page!

Beam me up TB!!! Great Page! 

Vickie - Beautiful page and I have to say what Tbear said - so sorry, crossing my fingers and saying a prayer for you.

Mia - I sure hope you get your wish!!! Gorgeous page!

Reply with quote  #15 
Love this layout Kim and you're wish is my command, check ya in box and you'll have a little surprise soon. THanks for joining the challenge [biggrin]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.