MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #1 
This month I would like to see you use an SVG shape set from the store. If you have not purchased any, you are welcome to pick up my free Zig Border sample to use in this challenge. 

SVG shape sets load directly into the MMS software. You will find your new shapes under the Shapes can change the size, recolor or clip paper to them. They are great for adding an extra touch to your layouts. Let's see what you do with extra shapes!

Post your layout and the name of the set you used and you will be entered to win an SVG shape set of your choice from my store. 

ZigSample_1.jpg    Find even more shapes in the store here. 

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

lisajung

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
My son is home from c My Album march forum-012.png  ollege and working at our local Library this summer. The rick rack border lead me too an old time bulletin board look. With extra from Sugar Moon Designs > Summer Reading Fun .  Hes my favorite book worm ! Thanks Lisa Jung    [email protected]

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for sharing. It's so nice to get our kids back for summer isn't it! I can see where you were going with the bulletin board, great look for this layout. 

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

Lola

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
My daughter had to go to summer school [frown]
I snapped a picture of her "First Day".  You can tell she is super excited!  Despite the sarcasm, she loved this layout that I had done before she got home that day.  

2019-06-03 Adara's First Day of School-001.jpg 
I used Nellie Belle's "Old School" kit and a template layout from Lindsay Jane Designs.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.