MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
PSDigitalMemories

Reply with quote  #1 
Have you created any Family Tree pages using the My Memories software and created a Photobook Album? It is easy to create Family Tree Scrapbook using the software and then getting your Photobook Printed. This month's Free participation gift is my Watercolor Family Tree Album Temp 2 all participants will receive a link at the end of the Month.
Album Temp 2.jpg  June's Challenge create a Family Tree Scrapbook page and post it here in this forum. Share with us your inspiration, newly discovered facts and research. Most of all Have fun creating!
    I look foreword to seeing everyone's awesome Layouts.
Happy Scrapping!

Get $10.00 off My Memories Software
use coupon code
STMMMS33859

l3337h

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
I do not have the software that you offer.  I have been using PS for years & do not really want to make any changes.  But I would like to post a picture of my Grandmother when she had a stalker peering in her window in the middle of the night & could not seem to deter him.  Neighbors came to her rescue & captured the bold peeper (as they called him) and there were 3 articles written in The Jersey Journal about the incident.  I have only posted two of them due to lack of space.  

I used ABDesigns "Read All About It" paper & journal entry.
Nana's Bold Peeper article for SBking-smlr.jpg 

Reply with quote  #3 
Wow that is so interesting. It is stories like this that bring your family album to life.
Awesome[smile]

Get $10.00 off My Memories Software
use coupon code
STMMMS33859

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.