MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Sweet Scrappers!

Father's Day is coming up soon so I thought we could create pages celebrating fathers in our lives.  It can be your own father, your children's father, your grandchildren's father, someone who was a father figure for you, etc.  You get the idea.  Put your own spin on it and make it a page that you'll want to keep. 

The challenge:  include at least 1 photo in your layout and some journaling telling about this special man.

Please take a look at the rules below.  The prize this month is a kit from my shop (your choice) worth up to $6.

ChallengeGiftCert.jpg 
THE RULES:
  • Sticky Rule:  Layouts must be created with kits sold by the designers here at My Memories.
  • Layouts need to be posted here, in this thread, by June 30th. 
  • Everyone who participates gets to choose a product in the WG shop worth up to $6.
PLEASE INCLUDE:
  • The designer's name and kit name you used for your layout.
  • Remember to date your page.
  • Leave a note in your post about which product you would like from my shop.
Be your lovely, creative selves!  Can't wait to see your creations!

Hugs!
Valerie  ;D

Copy and paste coupon code STMMMS92356 to receive a $10 discount on your purchase of My Memories Suite scrapbook software. 
Plus FREE bonuses at check out! 
Click this for more details:  MMSuite
3dotsforme

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
MMS Challenges-041.jpg 
Paper is from April 2020 BT Gift by Kathryn Estry, embellishments from your Dreams & Wishes & Hot Chocolate and Cookies, also Tropical Holiday Mini by Sekada Designs, MM8 Baby Photobook, and A Boy Thing Scatterz by Lindsay Jane.

I would love it if I could have Apple Pie Love Elements from your shop. Thank you so much!

Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Aaaww, Elaine, this is precious.  Love the journaling, pics, and your layout!  So sweet.  (Our son grew up the only boy with 3 sisters, and he has 4 kids, all girls.)

Thanks so much for posting.  I'll PM a link for you soon.  Hugs!  ;D

Copy and paste coupon code STMMMS92356 to receive a $10 discount on your purchase of My Memories Suite scrapbook software. 
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
Couldn't resist adding a page with a photo of my husband and our grandson from about 13 years ago.  Such a silly shot!

I created this layout with Forest Friends; brand new in my shop as soon as I get it uploaded.  ;D

GabePop_PeaLouWhoFont.jpg

AlyciaIN

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #5 
Here's my layout for this month's challenge, created with your Just Rosy collection and one paper from your Gather Flowers collection:

2020_06 MM WAG Challenge smaller.jpg 

I'd like to have your Lovey-Dovey Winter collection, https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=WAGV-CP-1901-155583

2020_06 MM WAG Challenge smaller.jpg 

Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Ooo, so pretty Alycia!  I love the photo.  Very sweet.  Thanks for posting.

I'll PM your link today.  ;D

Sharon-shutterbug

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
Gem-of-a-Man-WEB.jpg 
CREDITS: 

All elements from May 2020 MMBT: Kathryn Estry, LouiseL, FranB, aimeeh. Background by WG from Home & Family mini.

I would love to receive He's the Man as my posting bonus, please!

Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
Aw, Sharon, your journaling is so sweet.  Love this page!  Thank you so much for playing.  ;D

I'll PM your link right away.

Hugs!

blondecrouton

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #9 
Used 3 of you kits:  Just Rosy, Home and Family and Spring has Sprung.

Thanks for this great challenge! May I please have the Autumn Wilderness II Clip Art?   Thanks!

Dad.jpg 

Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #10 
This is a good mix of kits, Linda!  Love your journaling, also.  Thank you for posting your lovely page. 

I'll PM your link shortly.  Hope all is well!

Hugs!

twizzler

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #11 
Thank you for the challenge.  This gave me the motivation to complete a page of my son and his son (my grandson).  My son belongs to a group that attends charity events in their Star Wars gear.  His costume is movie authentic and his son just loves it.  This picture just warms my heart every time I see it.
I used Connie Prince's Star Fighters.   I would like to request your A Child's Nativity Clip Art kit.

Valeries Winks art June Challenge.png 

Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #12 
Love this page, Diane!  Fun Star Wars theme and adorable photo!  So sweet!

Your link is on it's way.  Take care!

Cyber hugs!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.