This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #31 
HSA_maskchallenge_6_2020
HSA-truth-beauty-mini

KarenT

Reply with quote  #32 
Butterfly Memories tiny.jpg 

I used the challenge mask, a photo from Joshua J. Cotten on Unsplash your "Alpha 5" alpha, a paper from "Weekly Planner add on," and a card from "Family Traditions Menu Cards."  The journaling reads: 

When I was little, I had a tiger swallowtail butterfly like this die on my hand.  It sounds creepy, but it really was an amazing experience!  I was about 8 or 9 years old, so it was in the mid-1980s.  I was over at my grandparents', eating outside in their garden.  It was summertime, and they had been babysitting me for the day, then Mom came and joined us for dinner outside on the brick patio.  All of a sudden, a light-yellow butterfly, like the one pictured here, came fluttering down and landed in my hand, opened and closed its wings a few times, then opened them all the way and was motionless.  I felt the most incredible sense of peace!  There was a brick missing in the wall of the patio garden, so I "buried" the butterfly in there.  Later on, I found out that the butterfly was a tiger swallowtail and that the light color meant it was old and dying.  I liked butterflies before that, but ever since then I've felt a kinship with them.  Photo by Joshua J. Cotton on Unsplash, taken at the Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge, Stanton, TN.

happyscraparts

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #33 
beautiful pages.

Blog
     Store  
10% off code:STMMMS5864

ollitko

Reply with quote  #34 
I used your part of the MyMemories June 2020 Blog Train

Sunflower_ollitko.jpg 

happyscraparts

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #35 
that's a beautiful page

Blog
     Store  
10% off code:STMMMS5864

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.