MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
jonojazz

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
I'm working on my first photo album which has about 250 photos. Isn't there a way of seeing which photos I've used so I don't use the same photos twice?  Am I missing something?
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
I place the photos in order that they appear on the left. The pages you place them on can be in any order you like. I also work with many hundreds of photos at a time. I hope they might improve this on a future version but once you get into the swing it is quite easy.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
BarbN

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #3 
I have done several things which all work, depending on the photos and what I am doing with them.   I recently finished 14 albums of a cruise my daughter and family took to Alaska.  Each album held from 100+ to over 300 photos each.  Since the photos were placed in order in each album, I used the Fast Fill feature and adjusted as needed on each page.  when finished with each section, I changed the icon of the folder to a green folder that I had made for myself in an icon program I have. You can download free icons from many places.  

folders.png 
For individual photos, once I use them, I put them in a separate folder that is housed right next to the one they are in;  Named the same but with a '-finished' extension on the folder.  they are still in the original so I don't lose any but I have a record of what I have already worked with.

Ckck54

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
So, you hide the used photos in another file folder? I am looking for a way to get the used photos out of the original photo file while building the album. Hoping there is an option in the software.
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #5 
Don't forget that the photos have a tick on them in the left hand side folders under photos when you use them in the open photobook.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Ckck54

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
I accidentally found the best solution when in the program recently. With the photo files open along the left side, right click on a photo. Options appear and “hide used photos” is there. Click that!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.