MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
teetopper

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #1 

Layout created with the beautiful bundle By the Sea by K-Joi Studios. This kit is perfect for all of your summer, beach and water photos! Life-is-Good-Today.jpg 

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Sounfs great. Looking Good

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
evergreen100

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
Terrific LO, T[smile]...sounds idyllic!  Great kit choice too!
kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #4 
I could use some sand surf and adult beverage about now!  I love your layout, I feel like I'm there almost!

poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #5 
poki's layout with K-Joi Studios BY THE SEA

ps_kjoiBYTHESEA_jcdMMVol8.jpg

Taking this photo almost got me arrested in Buxton, North Carolina.  We followed a map to a point on Pamlico Sound which was saw in a tourist publication.  Little did we know that the point was POSTED - NO TRESPASSING!  Didn't even see the sign at the corner where we turned on to the road.  About 30 minutes into our photo shoot, the deputy sheriff shows up and runs us out.  There was an abandoned restaurant on the point and they had apparently had some vandalism and looting, but with cameras around our necks the deputy knew all we were "taking" was photos!  Fortunately the sun had already set over Pamlico Sound when he got there!  We had one more night in Buxton after this, and it rained!!!

teetopper

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #6 
Ohhh, that's a beautiful layout!! And I love your photo!
kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #7 
Love it!  glad you didn't get arrested!

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #8 
Breathtaking
Quote:
Originally Posted by poki04
poki's layout with K-Joi Studios BY THE SEA

ps_kjoiBYTHESEA_jcdMMVol8.jpg

Taking this photo almost got me arrested in Buxton, North Carolina.  We followed a map to a point on Pamlico Sound which was saw in a tourist publication.  Little did we know that the point was POSTED - NO TRESPASSING!  Didn't even see the sign at the corner where we turned on to the road.  About 30 minutes into our photo shoot, the deputy sheriff shows up and runs us out.  There was an abandoned restaurant on the point and they had apparently had some vandalism and looting, but with cameras around our necks the deputy knew all we were "taking" was photos!  Fortunately the sun had already set over Pamlico Sound when he got there!  We had one more night in Buxton after this, and it rained!!!

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.