MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
Cass'sPages

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #61 
DSPeep here, formerly known as Cassandy...  Hope you guys will teach me the ropes.  [confused]
evergreen100

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie
Hello! [wave]

I've been a DSPeep since July of 2005, when I joined as 'PixelPixie71. Life got in the way and I didn't make it back to DSP until Jan 2007.  By then I had a new computer, a new email address, and had forgotten my password, so I re-registered as 'DixieMama'. The last couple of years have once again become intrusive, and I've not scrapped but maybe 5 pages in all that time. The Hubby bought me an iPhone 5s for Valentine's Day this year, so I've been studying 'iPhoneography' and learning to take better photos with it, since my Canon SX10 & I do not get along.  I dabble in Photoshop Creative, PSE 11 & LR 4.

I came to MM because that's where my Beloved Grannies are being moved, and I do so love them, even if I am the proverbial 'prodigal' of evergreen100 [wink] 

You can come out of the naughty corner now, provided you behave yourself and stick around more, Miss[nono][biggrin]
sueya

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #63 
Just joined. I was a member at DSP since 2008. I live in Salford, England and I'm a keen dancer.
LoveItScrapIt

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #64 
Hello!!!

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #65 
Hi! I'm Bonnie. I go by bsneely. I think ... cause I'm really confused but I'm trying to learn my way around. I just left the control panel ... I guess I'll find out if I did that correctly. I'm another one of those DSP refugees. I joined DSP in 2006 and didn't stray very much. You all have a nice place here. It's great to see all the familiar "faces." I just finished Carena's challenge involving animals ... now I will challenge myself by figuring out how to upload it. 

Thanks for the wonderful welcome.

Bonnie[wave]
kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #66 
Hi Bonnie,

It's so nice to see you here!

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #67 
[wave][wave] Hi to all our new friends who have come and joined us I hope you find your way around soon, it's not that hard a forum to navigae just a little different [smile] if you get stuck just hollar and someone will come along and give you a hand [smile] [rofl][rofl]

hlmbugle

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #68 
Hey ladies!  How's tricks?
bendipez

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #69 
Howdy Bug!!! How's treats???
Yep, found y'all!!!
hlmbugle

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #70 
Same old, same old.  Just trying to keep photoshop open for the evening.  Life getting in the way.  [smile]
GailS

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #71 
Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome!

Abby

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #72 
Hi all!  I found my way in, I hope!  I'm an oldie from DSP - joined in 2004 when it was just an infant.  I'm looking forward to meeting you all and doing some scrapping!
dawn-in-nz

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #73 
I checked in yesterday but I posted in the wrong forum, just found this one. I've been in the MM gallery for a few months thanks to the generosity of MM to honour our DSP Club Digital membership, which I'd just taken out for a year a few months before the big announcement!

Looking forward to joining in the challenges but will probably wait until we have a gallery.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #74 
Hey Y'all,

Former DSP member and so grateful for the warm welcome!

Misskitty914

Previous Topic | Next Topic Selected Posts:
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.