MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
tw1717

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 

*Magical Sampler #3 - FREE in the shop for a limited time only (thru 5/16/17**! If you collect these each month, you will have a full size kit in a year! 

UPDATE:  THIS WAS ITEM IS FREE FOR ANOTHER COUPLE DAYS.  THE SALE OVERWROTE THE FREE AND DUE TO THE PASSING OF MY MOTHER ON MOTHER'S DAY I HAVE BEEN OFFLINE AND HAVE NOT CHECKED THE PRICE.  SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE.

SHOP

pdc_mm_magicalsampler#3.jpg 

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
I am writing this on May 16, 2017.  The offer says it is available May 16 & 17.  I am told the web page cannot be displayed when I click the link.  I have tried 3 times.
paperlady

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
I found the item in the store, but it's not free today (May 16) - think the free price has been overwritten by a sale price since the entire Polka Dot Chicks store seems to be on sale right now.

The link that works for the sampler is this

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
When it says free, that's what it should be.
tw1717

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara
I am writing this on May 16, 2017.  The offer says it is available May 16 & 17.  I am told the web page cannot be displayed when I click the link.  I have tried 3 times.

Yes -  you are right it should have been free thru 5/16  - Iprescheduled my sale prior to this to start on the 16th however and of course this is no excuse but my mother passed away on Mother's day and I haven't been online to check the price -   I put it back on sale thru the end of the week then it goes on sale.  Sorry for trouble.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperlady
I found the item in the store, but it's not free today (May 16) - think the free price has been overwritten by a sale price since the entire Polka Dot Chicks store seems to be on sale right now.

The link that works for the sampler is this

Yes -  you are right it should have been free thru 5/16  - Iprescheduled my sale prior to this to start on the 16th and the sale overwrote the FREE price and as I stated in another reply I have been offline due to the passing of my Mother on Mother's Day. 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:

Yes -  you are right it should have been free thru 5/16  - I prescheduled my sale prior to this to start on the 16th however and of course this is no excuse but my mother passed away on Mother's day and I haven't been online to check the price -   I put it back on sale thru the end of the week then it goes on sale.  Sorry for trouble.

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
When it says free, that's what it should be.

Yes -  you are right it should have been free thru 5/16  - Iprescheduled my sale prior to this to start on the 16th however and of course this is no excuse but my mother passed away on Mother's day and I haven't been online to check the price -   I put it back on sale thru the end of the week then it goes on sale.  Sorry for trouble.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #9 
I'm so sorry for your loss.  My mom passed away the day after Mother's Day the year she died.  It was a terrible weekend and has forever made Mother's Day a bit sad for me even though it has been quite a few years and my children and grandchildren honour me, it has sad feelings for me about my own mom. 

It is quite understandable why your business would come second at a time like this.  I'm sorry if I've caused you any more problems.  My thoughts are with you.
tw1717

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #10 
You didn't cause me any problem and I am sorry if I possibly came across snarky...wasn't my intent  - I really didn't intend to drop the ball on the item.....thank you for your kind words and I hope you were able to DL the freebie....
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.